Join us for 2020 Vision in Lisbon!
What do you get with a 2020 Vision Pass?
When you register for 2020 Vision, your pass includes access to THREE days of interactive sessions, meals and exclusive networking activities.
Tuesday, December 4
- Arrival Day! Check in and pick up your exclusive welcome bag, grab a coffee in our Attendee Lounge and join us for a relaxed networking dinner in the InterContinental Lisbon Eduardo VII restaurant.
Wednesday, December 5
- The Main Event Begins! Your all-inclusive conference pass includes access to the day's event sessions, breakfast and lunch.
- Rest up then put on your finest for the summit's infamous gala dinner and drinks at local venue, Palacio de Xabregras. Enjoy a cocktail hour and seated dinner with event attendees.
Thursday, December 6
- The Main Event Continues! Your pass includes access to all half-day sessions, breakfast and a lunch to-go -- perfect for our networking excursions.
- Networking excursion options include a half-day tour to the village of Sintra featuring a wine tasting and tour of the winery/village or a Tuk Tuk tour around the city of Lisbon.
Light Reading invites senior level telecom professionals to participate in 2020 Vision Executive Summit.
Select senior-level service provider attendees qualify for free admission. All other attendees must pay for an event pass. Unsure if you qualify? Email email@example.com to find out!
Light Reading encourages attendees to bring their spouses to 2020 Vision. Spouses can join event dinners and the networking excursion. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing.
Event Fees for Paying Delegates
Super Early Bird Rate Ends September 27th: $2,595
EXTENDED! Early Bird Rate Ends November 16th: $2,995
Standard Rate After November 16th: $3,495
Attendance is limited, so please consider purchasing in advance.
EXCURSION & GALA INFORMATION
At the conclusion of day 1, join event attendees for a seat dinner and cocktail hour at local venue, Palacio de Xabregras.
Attendees will be bused from the Intercontinental to the venue at 6:45 PM. Attire is cocktail.
Option 1: Tour of Sintra. Attendes will be bused from the Intercontinental to Sintra to explore the villa of Sintra and local village sites. The tour concludes at Palácio Marquês de Pombal Wine House at Carcavelos with a wine tasting. The tour will last from 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM.
Option 2: Tuk Tuk tour of Lisbon. Attendees will tour the city of Lisbon in tuk tuks. Stops include the Cathedral, the National Pantheon, and St Jorge Castle. The tour will last from 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Substitutes & Cancellations
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to send another member of your team, please include replacements name, job title and full contact details in email request. Requests must be received no later than Friday, November 30th.
Cancellations will be accepted with no fee prior to Friday, November 2nd.
25% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations received prior to Friday, November 16th.
Refunds will not be given for NO SHOWS or cancellations after Thursday, November 22nd.