Join us for 2020 Vision in Lisbon!
What do you get with a 2020 Vision Pass?
When you register for 2020 Vision, your pass includes access to THREE days of interactive sessions, meals and exclusive networking activities.
Tuesday, December 4
- Arrival Day! Check in and pick up your exclusive welcome bag, grab a coffee in our Attendee Lounge and join us for a relaxed networking dinner in the InterContinental Lisbon Eduardo VII restaurant.
Wednesday, December 5
- The Main Event Begins! Your all-inclusive conference pass includes access to the day's event sessions, breakfast and lunch.
- Rest up then put on your finest for the summit's infamous gala dinner and drinks (Location TBD!) Enjoy a cocktail hour and seated dinner with event attendees.
Thursday, December 6
- The Main Event Continues! Your pass includes access to all half-day sessions, breakfast and a lunch to-go -- perfect for our networking excursions.
- Networking excursion options include city tours, spa treatments, and more! Stay tuned for more details.
Light Reading invites senior level telecom professionals to participate in 2020 Vision Executive Summit.
Select senior-level service provider attendees qualify for free admission. All other attendees must pay for an event pass. Unsure if you qualify? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out!
Light Reading encourages attendees to bring their spouses to 2020 Vision. Spouses can join event dinners and the networking excursion. Contact email@example.com for more information and pricing.
Event Fees for Paying Delegates
Super Early Bird Rate Ends September 27th: $2,595
Early Bird Rate Ends October 25th: $2,995
Standard Rate After October 25th: $3,495
Attendance is limited, so please consider purchasing in advance.
Substitutes & Cancellations
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to send another member of your team, please include replacements name, job title and full contact details in email request. Requests must be received no later than Friday, November 30th.
Cancellations will be accepted with no fee prior to Friday, November 2nd.
25% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations received prior to Friday, November 16th.
Refunds will not be given for NO SHOWS or cancellations after Thursday, November 22nd.