5G Africa At A Glance
Part of AfricaCom, an anchor event of Africa Tech Festival
Broken down into a series of events running across the week, Africa Tech Festival will enhance our mission to unify Africa’s response to the 4IR and, in doing so, accelerate socio-economic development across the continent.
A host of inspirational, thought-leaders will take the virtual stage to present on their best-practice and innovations, debate critical challenges in network evolution and monetisation in Africa and answer your questions!
Available to all 5G Africa attendees, these informal, Chatham House Rule, interactive discussions give you the opportunity to reflect on the presentations and engage in conversation with peers on given topics, moderating by leading industry analysts.
A host of innovative technology providers will showcase their ground-breaking solutions and software in quick fire demonstrations, making it easy for you to discover new partners!
We have teamed up with Swapcard, one of the smartest platforms for virtual events. With advanced functionalities, we can deliver great value to our community and empower meaningful encounters from across industries worldwide.
AI Powered Networking
New and unique networking opportunities to connect with like-minded industry players from across the continent and beyond are available at the click of a button. Plus, you can start your conversations before and after the event!
5G and IoT in an African Context
Download an interactive report evaluating 5G and IoT in an African context.
Key questions answered
- Why are 5G and IoT not yet priorities in Africa?
- What are the challenges to IoT deployment?
View the Africa Tech Festival Interactive Delegate Brochure
Learn more about Virtual Africa Tech Festival which 5G Africa has now become part of and explore:
- The key themes for this year
- Our networking opportunities and events, including the Awards
- A snapshot of our audience
- The first speaker announcements
- Details on the virtual event platform
The home of LTE excellence in Africa
Several major Mobile Network Operators in Africa, including MTN and Vodacom, have already embarked on their journeys towards bringing 5G to the continent, and 2018 has already seen new 5G test announcements resulting from partnerships with Ericsson and ZTE.
5G Africa (previously LTE Africa) is your opportunity to work with leading Mobile Network Operators and solution providers to assess feedback from recent 5G trials, explore 5G use cases, learn about next generation services enabled by 5G and build a detailed roadmap for 5G deployments in Africa.
>> Check out our 5G Africa glossary, defining key industry terms.
Including a host of case studies from providers who have launched 5G.
The 5G to the Home Opportunity; How FWA is Changing the Telco Services Landscape
Technologies that will Transform Telecoms and 5G
Enterprise Telco Services – From Content to Next-Gen IoT and Automation
Applying AI Automation Across the Entire Lifecycle of Network Operations
Debating the Viability and Opportunity for Private Networks in Africa
5G and Edge Unlocking New Possibilities
Virtual sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Generate targeted business leads
- Virtual Booth - your virtual stand will work just like at a regular event, providing the opportunity for your team to meet key decision makers at your booth. Plus, you can arrange 1-2-1 meetings using live video or text chat.
- Speaking Sessions - your on-stage engagement will be attended by a host of industry leaders from across the region. As a thought-leader, you will have access to the attendee data from your session following the event.
- Optimised Marketing Budget - the virtual event enables you to focus your budget on what counts, and see true, tangible ROI from qualified and targeted leads.
Promote your thought leadership
- Presentations - the event will see groundbreaking content shared across the two days with opportunities for you join these industry leaders and share your story.
- Resource Hub - put your thought leadership in the hands of our attendees with the virtual event resource hub. Share your whitepapers, reports, brochures and more, for attendees to access and download throughout the event.
Meet with senior executives from across the region
- 1-2-1 VIP Meetings: your dedicated VIP Manager will organise meetings with prospect clients on your behalf ahead of the event.
- Networking: reach out to any of the attendees before and during the event and invite them to your booth based on the detailed criteria they provide.
- Meet the Analysts & Speakers: engage in Q&As with our Omdia analysts and speakers allowing you to propel your insights further and inform them of your innovations.
- Event Hall: ensure your brand is visible when the attendees join the virtual event platform with a variety of options available.
- Marketing Campaign: our extensive marketing campaign provides the opportunity for pre-event promotion through website branding and content newsletter inclusions as well as live event promotion in daily emails.
2020 5G 100 LIST REVEALED!
Informa Tech has unveiled the 2020 5G 100 List; an inaugural list of the 100 most influential people in the wide world of 5G products, technologies and services.
5G Africa in Numbers
MNOs and ISPs in attendance
C-Level & Director Audience
of African countries represented
new leaders made on average by exhibitors
of African governments represented