Telecoms, Media & Technology is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
• Evolution from 4G, to 4G+, and path to 5G
• 5G readiness
• Milestones and key achievements in network technology updates and trials
• Potential deployment scenarios
Innovative chipset solution accelerating Mobile Broadband's further development
• 5G is going to be massive. Massive densification of small cells. Massive Broadband. Massive IoT Devices
• But where is it taking us? What will it cost? Where is the demand? What about the spectrum and its cost?
• Where are the benefits? Who will benefit most?
• Where is the money and who should pay?
• What will it mean for Operators, Enterprises, Governments and Society?