Six different content tracks
With six different tracks of content to choose from at the event, there is something for everyone
Road to 5G
This track will bring case studies on the 5G trials and developments which are live in the APAC market and at the forefront of network innovation. Topics Include case studies from SK Telecom, KDD, and NTT Docomo, spectrum for 5G, and discussions on the best route to 5G.
3G & 4G Evolution
This track will cover topic areas for developing countries, transitioning from 3G to 4G. Topics include include network roll-out practicalities in Asia, satellite technology, VoLTE, preparing for 5G, and case studies on 3G and LTE developments in Malaysia, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, and Myanmar.
This track will discuss developments in networks for IoT delivery and connectivity challenges faced by vertical markets. Topics include enhancing IoT with real-time communications, NB-IoT, unlicensed solutions, interoperability, and preparing your network architecture for serving IoT technologies.
This track will cover topics on core network evolution including services and new technologies. Topics include a vision of 5G core, 5G-ready mobile transport network, network slicing, cloudification strategies, security, and evolution of mobile core architecture to support 5G services.
This track will cover topics on migration and transition from LTE to a 5G Heterogeneous Network. Topics include RAN evolution and 5G New Radio, Small cells, network densification, backhaul network transformation, 5G access spectrum, and 5G antenna modernisation.
Next-Gen Strategies & Services
This track examines new approaches to monetise services and create new revenue streams, improve customer experience and retention, and transform the traditional Telco operating model. Topics include digital transformation, new business models, investment, partnerships, and new services.
Types of Pass
Don't miss these top sessions
Pre-Conference Workshops - 2 October
GTI Workshop - TDD LTE and the Path to 5G
This session is endorsed by GTI for its Operator Members and Partners to share their experience in using TDD LTE technology in serving Mobile Subscribers and the vertical industries. GTI will provide an update on our activities and our directions to promote the usage of TDD spectrum to serve vertical industries and the path to 5G
Application to Innovation - Hosted by Dialogic
Looking for new ways to engage customers in this dynamic and competitive market place that includes IoT, AI, and Real-time Communications? Join Dialogic and OVUM at the A2I Summit collocated at TechXLR8 in Singapore on October 2nd. Open to select attendees only. To apply, please contact Simon Frame
TechXLR8 Asia Show Headliners
- Tan Kiat How, Chief Executive Officer, Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)
- Priyantha Fernandez, Chief Network Officer, Sri Lanka Telecom
- Toh Wei Yeang, Asia Market Development Director, Intel
- Charles Brewer, CEO, DHL eCommerce
- Bay McLaughlin, Co-Founder, Brinc.io
- Charles Reed Anderson, Founder, Charles Reed Anderson & Associates
De-Mystifying key 5G and IoT principles - A fact or fiction interactive quiz experience
Expanding the acronyms, busting the myths, and explaining the technology (Exhibition Theatre 1, 13:15-13:45)
Hosted by Neil Wiffen, Principal Technical Consultant, Red Banana Wireless
TechXLR8 Asia Awards
Celebrate excellence in the APACs Telco and Tech community, and party with the industry leaders and innovators.
- Intimate gathering of 120 Industry Leaders
- 12 Awards
- Drinks and canapes
- Networking reception
Limited tickets available so make sure you reserve your place today.
Meet, Greet and Mingle
Take advantage of the countless networking opportunities at the show and connect with other industry innovators.
- Make use of the exhibition and networking spaces for informal meetings and collaboration
- Attend the Networking Drinks Reception to network in a more informal environment and enjoy a drink after a busy first day at the show
- Our Speed Networking sessions are matchmaking with a difference. Break the ice and make new connections
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile app to make planning your visit and creating connections simple
- Attend the TechXLR8 Asia awards to to meet, be inspired by, and party with industry’s top players