This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Javier is the Head of the CMT Practice in Asia, based out of Singapore. He has over 18 years of telecoms specific consulting experience, with focus in operator launches, strategy and value proposition development. He has developed his professional experience in the USA, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and now in SEA for the last 2 years.
Recent work has included
• Launched one of the first digital telco in South East Asia •Supported the launch (incl. strategy, marketing, product development, org buildup, governance and relation with mother company, etc…) of the first digital telco in the Middle East
• For one of the mobile players definition of the value proposition to support the digitization of SMEs in Indonesia
• Definition and launch of the device centric mobile broadband product in Indonesia, in substitution for fixed line broadband •Broadband strategy of a broadband operator in the Middle East with a specific focus on use of Wi-Fi assets
• Developing a strategy for tackling the SME segment of a major middle eastern operator, from opportunity identification to design and implementation of the organization
• Designing and carrying out a major transformation program for the B2B division of an incumbent integrated operator in the Middle East. Developed the overall product strategy on fixed, mobile and data for the Enterprise and SME segments. Also developed specific product and services on the mobile side (post paid voice, and 3G mobile data offering)
• Developing the overall strategy for a major telecom Group, including synergy capture between the different Operating companies, selection of new business opportunities and directional advice on the investment strategy
• Driving pricing and marketing initiatives for a large telco player in the middle east on the consumer segment – from product design, pricing to regulatory push and go-to-market •Serving major telecom corporations in the Middle East for various transformation programs, including specifics in pricing, marketing excellence, and advertising optimization
Javier holds a B.A. in Business Administration from CUNEF (Universidad Complutense de Madrid), and an MBA from INSEAD. He is fluent in English and Spanish, and has intermediate knowledge of French and Portuguese.