5G Core Summit is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
During the last 3 years, he is enjoying his role as an international speaker esp. for 5G, Core and NFV area.
His international speaking experience mainly as below:
- Speaker of Telecom World Asia 2019, 26-27 March 2019, Bangkok, Thailand, delivering "Overcoming Challenges in NFV Adoption".
- Speaker of 5G Asia 2018, 19-20 Sept 2018, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, delivering “A Progress Update of 5G Core, NFV and IOT” and Panellist of “5G Deployment Strategies and Realities”.
- 5G Business Summit , 23rd-24th July 2018, Sydney, delivering “The future of connectivity - how 5G unlocks the true potential of the IoT world”
- Major contributor of 5G Asia 2017- Call for Research, designing main theme for 5G Asia 2017.
- XL Axiata speaker of 5G Asia Event 2017, 2-4 Oktober 2017, Marina Bay Sand, Singapore, delivering “Vision of 5G Core” and panellist of "Evolution of mobile core architecture to support 5G services".
- XL Axiata speaker of 5G Asia Event, Sept 26, 2016, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, delivering “Core Migration toward NFV”.
He has 7 Years extensive Service Operation Management role, in Customer Experience Management, Network Performance & Capacity Management, and Telco Service Operation Management Area.
He also has 14 years technical experience where familiar with , i.e., Device, Tracing tool, 2G, 3G, 4G, BSC, RNC, eNodeB, MGW, MSS, STP, HLR/HSS/DRA, IN, SGSN, GGSN, MME, S/P GW, PCRF/SAPC, Gn/Gi DNS, Traffic Steering, MIP, Radius, Firewall, Link Upstream, SMSC/FDA, SMSC, MMSC, UMB, Delivery Platform/DP, Voice Mail System/VMS, Mobile Call Alert/MCA, Device Management System/DMS, Application Gateway/APPGW, Service Delivery Platform/SDP, SMS Antispam, SMS Broadcast, SMS Bonvoyage, IRM/Anti steering, RBT server, USSD, In Browser Notification/IBN) etc