We are delighted to welcome you on board the program for 5G Latin America 2020. This page includes all the information you should need to prepare for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Marianne Hoemke, Senior Operations Manager P: +44 20 7551 9625 E: email@example.com Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the below information ASAP.
Unless you have already sent this information to Conference Producer Alexandra Craggs, please send the following to me as soon as possible:
Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Twitter Handle (So we can promote your presence)
- Dietary Requirements
- Special Assistance: Please inform me if you require any specific assistance at the venue
We will be having simultaneous translation (English-Spanish-Portuguese) in the conference rooms across the 3 days. Please do let me know which language you will present in so I can let the translators know in advance of your presentation.
As a Speaker, please arrive at least one break in advance of your session and adhere to the guidelines below.
• Presentations should be submitted in English and provided submitted Monday 20th April.
• The room will be equipped with a laptop, data projector, screen and microphone. Please let me know you require any other equipment.
• If you wish to present from your personal Mac computer, please let me know the type of adaptor required.
• Presentations in PowerPoint format are preferred with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible; 16:9 format.
• If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website/event app, please let me know.
• Please bring an updated version of your presentation on a USB drive to the event, just in case!
• If presenting a video, we highly recommend bringing it as a separate file rather than embedding it in the presentation. Please check with the onsite technician that the video plays correctly prior to your session.
Panelist/Chair & Moderator Information
As a Panellist
One month before the event, Conference Producer Alexandra Craggs will put you in touch with the moderator and other panelists for the purposes of agreeing on exact panel topics and format.
As a Chair or Moderator
I will send your Chair Pack to you via email. A printed copy of your pack will be handed to you at the registration desk when you collect your pass on arrival at the event. This will include the venue H&S information for chairpersons and moderators as well as the biographies of the Speakers and Panelists in your conference streams (for chairpersons only).
Need a hotel? The Windsor Barra Hotel - Av. Lúcio Costa, 2630 - Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro – RJ – Brazil
To get the best available rate for your room, please call +55 21 2195 5000 or email email@example.com. Be sure to mention that you are a guest at the event.
The reservations are limited, so book ASAP to ensure the best possible price.
For special rates at other near by hotels please click here.
Bring A Colleague
We encourage our speakers to bring their colleagues to the event. Please note guests must be representatives of an operator company content provider or broadcaster and can be registered here.
For guests who work for vendor organisations we offer a 25% discount please use the VIP code SPEAKERMH25 in the BOOK NOW page.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please let me know so that I can send you a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application. Should you have any queries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Exhibition Opening Times
Tuesday 28th April 08:00 - 18:00 Wednesday 29th April 08:00 - 16:20
Tuesday 28th April 08:50 - 18:10 Wednesday 29th April 08:50 - 17:40
Registration Opening Times
Tuesday 28th April 08:00 - 17:30 Wednesday 29th April 08:00 - 16:20
To make the most out of the networking opportunities, make sure you attend the Happy Hour and 5G LATAM Awards ceremony on April 28th, starting from 18:40