What is Leaders in 5G?
LeadersIn is part of the Informa group and it is a premium brand that showcases thought leadership from some of the world’s admirable leaders. Over 70% of the audience is senior or C-suite!
LeadersIn 5G, identifies you as a thought-leader/ authoritarian driving, defining & implementing 5G networks, achieving the envisioned network 2020 project. You will be a part of a digital community engaging the 5G ecosystem globally, through content, video interviews, presentations, webinars & on-site at events.
Our LeadersIn 5G MENA Include
Insights from our LeadersIn 5G
Read first-hand content from our Leaders around the latest updates on 5G and LTE. Including interviews, blogs, articles, white papers and more.
Position yourself in front of our Global 5G Community
Why join us as a Leader In 5G?
- Get great exposure to substantial C-suite audience
- Get your profile displayed alongside a prestigious portfolio of speakers
- Free exclusive access to one of the 5G Series events, including 5G MENA, 5G North America, 5G Latin America or 5G World 2018 (Operators only)
- Get the opportunity to shape & define conference agendas (Advisory Board)
- Receive an invite to join as a VIP guest speaker at one of our 5G events (Operator only)
- Benefit from marketing campaign throughout the year, featured among other LeadersIn 5G
- Provide us with first-hand content around the latest updates on 5G/ LTE 4 pieces a year. This can be video interview, written blog, articles, written interviews, white papers
- Exclusive invite to join a ‘LeadersIn 5G’ event on-site
- Access to exclusive content through monthly newsletters
- Contribute to survey & share with your network
LeadersIn 5G MENA Executive Summit
The most senior-level guests of 5G MENA will gather for an afternoon of private discussion focusing on the challenges and opportunities surrounding the transition from LTE to 5G. This closed door strategic discussion will be held under Chatham House Rule, to encourage openness and information sharing.
By invitation only.
For more information contact Georgina Charnley-Smith