A GLOBAL START-UP INITIATIVE. BACKED BY THE INDUSTRY. FOCUSED ON YOU.
Project Kairos is an exclusive startup program and community bringing together select investors and some of the most innovative startups on the tech scene!
WHAT WILL PROJECT KAIROS MENA INVOLVE?
START-UP CITY SHOWCASE
A key part of the 5G MENA exhibition floor, the Startup City will be the buzzing hub of advanced network and connected technology. Approximately ten start-ups will exhibit and demo in this thriving environment on their own branded booths.
PITCH-OFF FOR THE ‘INNOVATION OF THINGS AWARD’
The top selected start-ups in the Project Kairos programme will be entered into our pitch-off competition. Founders will showcase their business in front of our judging panel, comprised of industry experts and investors, with the chance of winning our coveted ‘Innovation of Things Award. Judges will provide actionable feedback during a Q&A session at the end of each pitch.
NETWORK WITH 650+ INDUSTRY PLAYERS
Find insight and inspiration with 650+ telecom operators, solution providers, IoT specialists, and investors from the MENA region and beyond.
The Project Kairos Series In Numbers...
Our series of Seven global Project Kairos events attracts the brightest minds in tech innovation
WHY GET INVOLVED?
- Network with thought leaders, pioneering brands, other innovative start-ups, solution providers, media and the investment communities at 5G MENA
- Use our event networking app to connect and arrange meetings with investors on site
- Apply to gain invaluable exposure in our pitch off competition in front of our investor judging panel, to take home the coveted ‘Innovation of Things Award’
- Showcase your product and/or services at an exhibition pod on the 5G MENA show floor
- Learn from industry experts and identify potential areas and partners during the 5G MENA conference sessions
- Get your start-up listed on Crunchbase
- $10K AWS Web Credits, $5k of business support, 80 credits for Self-Paced Labs and access to the AWS Technical and Business Essentials
FOR PARTNERS AND SPONSORS
- Opportunity to align your organisation with a truly global start-up programme backed by a market leading exhibitions powerhouse
- Position your company as an organisation leading the way in fostering, supporting and developing local ICT entrepreneurs and start-ups
- Utilise our platform and extensive reach to launch start-ups and communicate your message to an international market
- Promote the scalability and internationalisation of start-ups already affiliated with your organisation
- Opportunity to use this initiative as a demo day at the end of your accelerator programme
- Showcase yourself as a regional and global leader in innovation
- Discover and connect with new, high potential start-ups from across the globe
- Meet with future partners and thought leaders in your areas of interest
- Discover deal flow in new and exciting verticals
- Discover the newest tech shaking up the market
- Take part in the investor panel judging the pitchoff