5G MENA NOVEL CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
The 5G MENA event team is disappointed to announce that, due to the increasing worldwide travel restrictions caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have decided that the 5G MENA event will not take place in March this year. We extend our sincere apologies to our 5G MENA community but look forward to bringing everyone together again later this year to learn, connect and be inspired.
Welcome to 5G MENA!
We are delighted to welcome you on board the program for 5G MENA 2020. This page includes all the information you should need to prepare for the event. If you have any questions, please contact your Operations Executive Amy Ralph. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
- URGENT: ID/PASSPORT INFORMATION- DEADLINE: 5th February
- REQUIRED INFORMATION - DEADLINE: 26th February
- VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
- EVENT TIMINGS
- YOUR ROLE: PRESENTER - DEADLINE: 12th March
- YOUR ROLE: CHAIR, MODERATOR & PANELIST
- YOUR COLLEAGUES
- VISA INVITATION LETTER
URGENT: ID/PASSPORT INFORMATION- DEADLINE: 5th February
As you may be aware, the UAE authorities require to have a copy of the following information from all speakers attending events in Dubai:
Resident / Citizen Speakers
Copy of your Emirates ID:
Full name as per your ID:
International (Non-UAE) Speakers
Copy of your Passport:
Full name as per your passport:
Please kindly complete the above and attach a copy of the relevant documentation and as soon as possible return to Amy at email@example.com. We urgently require all of this information so please send by no later than February 7th 2020
REQUIRED INFORMATION - DEADLINE: 26th February
Please send below information to Amy by Friday 14 February 2020
- Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Twitter Handle (So we can promote your presence)
- Dietary Requirements (please specify)
- Special Assistance: Please inform me if you require any specific assistance at the venue
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
United Arab Emirates
The cost of accommodation is not included in your pass.
We have connections with a number of nearby hotels that offer discounted rates for our attendees, we highly recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
Sunday 29th March
Set Up 10:00 - 17:00
Workshops 13:00 - 16:55
Monday 30th March
Set Up 07:00 - 08:00
Registration 08:00 - 17:15
Exhibition 08:00 - 17:15
Conference 08:50 - 17:15
Awards 17:15 - 18:15
Tuesday 31st March
Registration 08:30 - 16:50
Exhibition 08:30 - 16:50
Conference 08:55 - 16:50
Break Down 16:50 - 18:00
*please note all timings are subject to change
YOUR ROLE: PRESENTER - DEADLINE: 12th March
- Please UPLOAD YOUR PRESENTATION HERE by Thursday 12th March
*Please ensure files are saved in the following format: "DAY SPEAKING - TIME SPEAKING - NAME - PRESENTATION TITLE" e.g. Day 1 - 16.10 - Jenny Smith - Great Expectations
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and format are preferred in 16:9 with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated includes 5 minutes for questions.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation. Please also bring an updated version of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
YOUR ROLE: CHAIR, MODERATOR & PANELIST
Before the event, the producer will connect you to the panelists to make introductions
At the Event
- Welcome and introduce the panelists in the panel
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel
- Include questions from the floor
- Wrap up with some closing remarks
- Before the event the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panelists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panelists questions to be asked during the panel.
As a valued presenter, we are pleased to offer you a 25% discount for your colleagues who wish to attend.
To take advantage of the discount please follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Book Now' link
- Choose Pass type
- Add the booking to the basket
- Click on 'Have a VIP code?'
- Insert code: SPEAKER25
- Click Apply
VISA INVITATION LETTER
If you need a visa to attend the event, please complete the following information:
Full name on Passport:
Job Title & Company:
Passport issue date:
Passport expiry date:
Place of Issue:
Date of Birth:
Please send your completed details to Amy so we can send you a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.
Should you have any queries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.