YOUR EXCLUSIVE PLACE FOR THE LATEST 5G RESOURCES
The 5G Series is pleased to offer you a wide range of on trend news stories, exclusive interviews, reports and webinars focused around 5G networks and technologies. Delve inside to discover the latest in 5G news today...
FREE EMPIRIX WHITEPAPER: ANATOMY OF A 5G NETWORK THAT CAN'T FAIL
5G holds a great deal of promise, but as with any new undertaking, there are many risks and unknowns. What was acceptable on 3G networks became unacceptable by 4G standards, and the same will be true of 5G.
IT Investment Essentials for 5G Monetisation
As CSPs start to roll out 5G networks across the globe, they must not only figure out how to deliver new 5G services, but also how to go to market with industry partners.
This report, from research powerhouse Omdia, outlines the critical recommendations for operators looking to capitalize on the potential of 5G, and where they should be looking to invest to ensure the success of their network launches, such as:
- Adjusting expectations of 5G functionality
- Investing in IT systems capable of meeting the new business demands of 5G
- Replacing legacy charging systems with 5G-ready convergent charging
- Focusing on the impact of customer experience on monetization
- ...and more...
Are You Ready for Profitable 5G Monetisation
As 5G is rolled out across the globe, operators are all focused on ensuring that this new technology is profitable. However, many questions still remains around how to ensure profitable 5G monetisation. Providing key market recommendations for CSPs, this whitepaper will provide answers to questions such as:
- How to evaluate the potential of 5G services and assess their readiness
- How to enable the platform and operations changes required for 5G monetization
- How the consumer debut of 5G will pave the way for B2B opportunities
- How to monetize the B2C 5G market
- How to build flexible and scalable deployment models to ensure 5G success
- ...and more...
MENA Industry Optimistic About 5G
According to a survey conducted by Omdia and 5G MENA 2020 , the telecoms industry in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) expects the launch of 5G to have a positive impact on the revenue and profit margins of service providers in the region.
But the survey, which is summarized in this report, also revealed that the industry sees challenges in deploying and commercializing 5G.
Download this free Market Survey to discover the survey results, analysis from Research Power House Omdia, and critical recommendations for service providers and solution providers in the MENA region.