1.The entry form must be completed using the online submission system available online at https://tmt.knect365.com/techxlr8/awards
2. Submissions must be made online by Friday 7 April 2017 and be accompanied by a jpeg logo and a high resolution print format logo (preferably eps). No PDFs or hardcopy entries will be accepted.
3. Each entry costs an administration fee of £299 + VAT. If you enter more than one category the cost is £299 + VAT per category. Payment will be accepted by credit card or bank transfer. Please see the payment terms and conditions below.
4. All shortlisted companies must purchase two tickets at the TechXLR8 Awards on 14th June 2017. For further information on ticket costs please contact Simon.Hayman@knect365.com.
5. All payments must be received by 28th April 2017. Entries that are not paid for will not be included in the judging process. No late payments will be accepted.
6. Supporting evidence or documents must be included within the entry form (such as pictures). No additional supporting evidence for your entry such as pictures, videos, powerpoint presentations, product brochures will be accepted outside of the entry form apart from your logos which must be supplied in jpeg and a high resolution print format (preferably eps). Please ensure any supporting evidence is relevant.
7. The Entry Form and your logos represent the full and entire Official Entry. No further information is required. Attempts to further influence the judges by any means outside of, or in addition to, the Official Entry may result in disqualification.
8. Upon submitting your entry you will receive the following message on your screen - Thank you for entering the TechXLR8 Awards 2017. We have received your entry. If you do not see this message please contact us to confirm its arrival. Please direct any enquiries to email@example.com.
9. It is essential that we can contact you easily with questions regarding your entry, or judging enquiries and requests for further information. Therefore, please provide us with an awards liaison representative who can take these enquiries. You must provide their full contact details on the entry form.
10. Up to 8 companies will be shortlisted in each category and the shortlists will be published by XXX 2017. In the event of exceptionally high interest level in a category, Informa reserve the right to expand the shortlist. The winners will be announced during the TechXLR8 Awards evening on 14 June 2017, London.
11.Shortlisted companies will:
a) Be featured on the TechXLR8 website and respective event website
b) Be featured in the TechXLR8 Shortlist press release
c) Receive the right to use “Shortlisted for TechXLR8” iconography (provided by Informa Telecoms & Media) on their own promotional materials, including print, emails and websites.
12. All shortlisted companies must purchase a minimum of 2 tickets to represent them at the Awards Ceremony on 14th June 2017 in London to potentially collect their Award. Provisional Shortlisted entrants will also be contacted upon announcement on the provisional shortlist to discuss their attendance and promotional options, Entrants unable to commit to attendance at the Awards Ceremony will not be included in the Final Shortlist.
13. KNect365 will publish details of the shortlisted entrants, and category winners, including profiles of their projects/technologies/services etc using information taken from the entry form. We will not reveal the names of those companies/individuals who are not shortlisted.
14. The Winners will be announced during the TechXLR8 Awards Evening on 14 June 2017 and not before, and in the Winners Press Release announced that evening.
15. Winners will:
a) Receive a Winners Trophy presented at the Awards Evening on 14th June 2017
b) Receive a Winners photo of the presentation of the Awards.
c) Be featured in the TechXLR8 Awards Winners press release
d) Be featured on the TechXLR8 Awards Winners website
e) Be featured in an TechXLR8 Awards Winners congratulations HTML posted to the entire TechXLR8 mailing list
f) Receive the right to use “Winners of TechXLR8 Award” iconography (provided by KNect365) on their own promotional materials, including print, emails and websites.
Good luck and we hope to be celebrating with you in London in June!
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONFIRMATIONS: We require a credit card guarantee to confirm your entry booking and full payment is required on receipt of invoice. Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
PAYMENT INFORMATION: Payment should be made by credit card in Euros. GB Pounds or US Dollars. Payment must be received by 28th April 2017 otherwise your entry may be disqualified.
For further information on payment details
or call +44 (0)20 7017 5506
To make a credit card payment please call +44 (0)20 7017 5506 and speak to one of our customer service team members.
CALL MONITORING: Telephone calls to Informa UK Ltd may be recorded or monitored in order to check the quality of the service being provided.
DATA PROTECTION: The personal information shown, and/or provided by you will be held on a database and shared with companies in the Informa Group. It may be used to keep you, or any additional names provided by you up to date with developments in your industry. Sometimes your details may be obtained from or made available to external companies for marketing purposes. If you do not wish your details to be used for this purpose, please write to:
The Database Manager,
Informa UK Ltd,
29 Bressenden Place,
SW1E 5DR, UK,
Tel. 0207 017 5506, Fax. 0207 017 4743 Email: Database@informa.com