YOUR EXCLUSIVE PLACE FOR THE LATEST 5G WORLD RESOURCES
The home of on trend news stories, articles, and reports focused around 5G networks and technologies
Free Webinar: Preparing for the Future - Monetising 5G
5G presents a wide array of monetisation opportunities for mobile operators. But which opportunities are the most promising?
In today’s fast paced market, mobile operators who launch products and services first often see the greatest returns. 5G provides mobile operators with uncapped monetisation opportunities across consumer products, enterprise business, healthcare and transport. With so many potential new routes to revenue, it’s essential mobile operators identify which monetisation strategies to prioritise for real ROI.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from an industry leading analyst who’ll provide an expert overview on the current 5G landscape and monetisation opportunities. We’ll then take an in-depth look at one of the most hotly tipped 5G use cases: smart factories. Hear directly from the manufacturing CEO involved in the very first 5G smart factory trial in the UK.
Topics discussed include:
- 5G monetisation strategies: hype vs reality
- Drivers for 5G: reviewing the consumer and enterprise use cases
- Applying URLLC to deploy the 5G smart factory
- Transformative collaborative working between mobile operators and manufacturers
Report: The Path to 5G Realisation
What does the road ahead to 5G look like? The dawn of 5G has prompted a multitude of diverse use cases and brought with it new challenges for 5G ecosystem players. Download our latest report to learn more about the path to 5G and what it takes for a new era in connectivity.
Key findings in this report include:
- What are the key market barriers in achieving full 5G rollout
- What will drive initial 5G investment
- What is the expected uptake from the market?
- What is the expected ROI and how do telcos make investment decisions?
5G Market Survey Report
Download the 2018 5G World survey report - your exclusive insight into the state of 5G, and a perfect primer for 5G World in June 2019.
Key findings include:
- Most in the industry don't expect to see commercial 5G networks until 2020 or later.
- Spectrum is the current priority for operators.
- NFV is the top priority in terms of technologies for 5G development.
- The transportation industry will see the most benefit from 5G
5G Insights from around the globe
Download the 5G Asia Infographic. Our exclusive insight into the state of 5G in APAC.
Key findings include:
- Where in the world global solution providers think we will see the first commercial 5G networks
- Current top priorities and challenges for APAC operators
- What use cases are seen as the biggest drivers for 5G uptake and deployment
- Which industries will most benefit from 5G in APAC
With a comprehensive conference programme, unrivalled networking opportunities and an interactive exhibition, this is your chance to find out about the latest tests & trials, monetisation strategies, launches & roll outs at 5G world 2019
Nokia demo at 5G World 2018
Nokia's Paul Norkus talks about AR and VR use cases for 5G and shows off their onsite demos at 5G World.
5G INSIGHTS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
Is North America ready for 5G?
- Who's carrying out 5G trials in 2018?
- Who's planning commercial launches?
- What are the biggest challenges for North American carriers?
- What will drive 5G uptake?
Find out in our free infographic on 5G Readiness in North America!