YOUR EXCLUSIVE PLACE FOR THE LATEST 5G WORLD RESOURCES
The home of on trend news stories, articles, and reports focused around 5G networks and technologies
Peoples Choice Awards - Operator CxO of the Year
Congratulations to Ibrahim Gedeon for winning Operator CxO of the Year Award!
The 5G World People's Choice Award - Operator CxO of the Year will recognise the outstanding achievements of an individual working in the mobile telecommunications industry. The award celebrates an exemplary individual who is a true guru in the industry, able to influence the current developments for LTE and also influence the future of 5G network developments and technologies.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US ON TELECOMS.COM
Daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of hot topics:
Digital Transformation, 4G/5G, AI, IoT, NFV, SDN, Security, VR/AR and much more.
Report: The Path to 5G Realisation
What does the road ahead to 5G look like? The dawn of 5G has prompted a multitude of diverse use cases and brought with it new challenges for 5G ecosystem players. Download our latest report to learn more about the path to 5G and what it takes for a new era in connectivity.
Key findings in this report include:
- What are the key market barriers in achieving full 5G rollout
- What will drive initial 5G investment
- What is the expected uptake from the market?
- What is the expected ROI and how do telcos make investment decisions?
5G Market Survey Report
Download the 2018 5G World survey report - your exclusive insight into the state of 5G, and a perfect primer for 5G World in June 2019.
Key findings include:
- Most in the industry don't expect to see commercial 5G networks until 2020 or later.
- Spectrum is the current priority for operators.
- NFV is the top priority in terms of technologies for 5G development.
- The transportation industry will see the most benefit from 5G
5G Insights from around the globe
Download the 5G Asia Infographic. Our exclusive insight into the state of 5G in APAC.
Key findings include:
- Where in the world global solution providers think we will see the first commercial 5G networks
- Current top priorities and challenges for APAC operators
- What use cases are seen as the biggest drivers for 5G uptake and deployment
- Which industries will most benefit from 5G in APAC
With a comprehensive conference programme, unrivalled networking opportunities and an interactive exhibition, this is your chance to find out about the latest tests & trials, monetisation strategies, launches & roll outs at 5G world 2019
Nokia demo at 5G World 2018
Nokia's Paul Norkus talks about AR and VR use cases for 5G and shows off their onsite demos at 5G World.
5G INSIGHTS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
Is North America ready for 5G?
- Who's carrying out 5G trials in 2018?
- Who's planning commercial launches?
- What are the biggest challenges for North American carriers?
- What will drive 5G uptake?
Find out in our free infographic on 5G Readiness in North America!
Ericsson demo at 5G World 2018
Ericsson's Anders Soderlund shows off their 5G network deployment model at the Ericsson booth at 5G World 2018.
NetNumber's Mark Noe at 5G World
Check out our interview with NetNumber's Mark Noe at 5G World