Pre-Event Workshop (8-9 June 2020)
A unique learning opportunity to capitalise on the opportunities presented by 5G. Powered by the 5G World Summit conference in collaboration with the Informa Telecoms & Tech Academy and industry expert trainer Mark Newman. The programme is certified by the Informa Telecoms and Tech Academy in London.
Conference Training Workshop
During this 2-Day Workshop, you will explore the realities behind 5G true capabilities and possible business models. You will dive into the blue ocean opportunities underpinning 5G business, as well as the specific revenue options available. You will learn how 5G will support the strategic shift of telecom operators from being predominantly connectivity providers to becoming true enablers of next generation digital experiences.
- Definitions and Market Outlook
- 5G Technologies: Network and IT
- The Players
- Business Models and Value Creation
- The 5G B2B Market
- The 5G Consumer Market
- Case Study Completion and Presentation
Who should attend?
This is a masterclass is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the business capabilities of 5G. Therefore, functions including:
- CxO Teams
- Senior & Middle Managers
- Investment Bankers
- Technical Teams
- Business Development
Telecoms & Tech Academy
This programme is delivered by Telecoms & Tech Academy, part of Informa Tech and is the leading training partner to the TMT industry, having trained more than 30,000 professionals and 500 businesses globally. We were borne out of the telecoms industry and understand the challenges the sector has been facing.
- Book before 13th March: £799
- Book before 17th April: £999
- Book before 15th May: £1,199
- Book before 9th June: £1,399
Key Learning Outcomes
Following this workshop, the delegates will have a better understanding of:
- ACQUIRE a clearer picture of the emerging telecommunications technologies such as AI/ML / IoT and their likely effect on the growth of the 5G market – with forecasts, timelines and regional analysis from the experts
- BECOME fully versed in fixed network technology and applications, including the reasons behind its adoption in 5G
- ASSIMILATE best practice and understand how latest management techniques can be used within the telecoms industry of the next decade
- ACHIEVE a better understanding of your future HR requirements, your products, and future growth opportunities using a capability/asset matrix
- BUILD a solid platform on which to make strategic, technical, financial and management decisions that are reliable well-grounded and commercially viable to monetise 5G
Mark Newman is a chief analyst, consultant and trainer with 25 years of experience of working with ICT service providers and their technology suppliers. His recent research has focused on 5G, digital transformation and helping both service providers and vendors to both develop and execute strategies and programs that deliver short, medium and long-term benefits.