Anyone who's anyone in African telecoms and technology will be at AfricaCom 2017...
There are a number of ways in which you can get involved, be it attending as a free visitor, taking in the latest tech trends as a delegate or growing your brands visibility as an exhibitor.
Plan Your Visit
Cape Town is a dynamic city with well-established transport systems in place, but we're here to help you plan your visit in the most efficient way. We've also got you covered with your accommodation, as our Official Housing Partner, iccommodate, has negotiated special rates for AfricaCom attendees at some of the best hotels in the area.
The AfricaCom App
A members-only networking application for the participants of the AfricaCom event.
This powerful app brings the event to your mobile device and allows you to:
- Create and maintain a public profile
- Request meetings with other members (exclusive for delegates)
- Send private in-app messages to other members (exclusive for delegates)
- Receive important updates and announcements from the AfricaCom event team
- Discover what's around you (restaurants, bars, coffee shops, etc)
- Access to event documentation
- Continue networking after the event from the app or the companion website