How are large corporates and tech leaders supporting African start-ups and stimulating the development of Africa’s tech start-up ecosystem?
- The role of large corporates in supporting African tech entrepreneurs
- Success stories to date: developing a blueprint for future collaboration
- Measures being taken to close Africa’s digital skills gap
- Providing tools and resources to help start-ups to scale up
- How are ICT4D initiatives creating new opportunities for tech start-ups and SMEs?
Andy Volk -
Head of Sub-Saharan Africa Ecosystem,
Hilary Arko-Dadzie -
Corporate Services Executive,
African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (ARIPO)
Emeka Afigbo -
Strategic Products Partnerships Manager,