Visions for Africa
PANEL: How to thrive as a digital telco in Africa
- How is the telco role evolving in response to the rapidly changing digital landscape in Africa?
- What steps are required to realise the digital telco vision?
- Aligning operating models with new commercial realities
- Shifting from hardware to software: virtualising telco infrastructure
- Acquire adjacent capabilities or build organically?
- Building a new culture to support new capabilities
- M&A opportunities in the African TMT sector
- What organisational traits will companies that dominate African telco space in the next decade have in common?
Bruno Mettling -
Orange Middle East and Africa
Manny Teixeira -
Group Head Digital Media and Services,
Akshay Grover -
Chief Growth Officer,
Mike van den Bergh -
Yolanda Zoleka Cuba -