Visions for Africa
PANEL: How to thrive as a digital telco in Africa
- How is the telco role evolving in response to the rapidly changing digital landscape in Africa?
- What steps are required to realise the digital telco vision?
- Aligning operating models with new commercial realities
- Shifting from hardware to software: virtualising telco infrastructure
- Acquire adjacent capabilities or build organically?
- Building a new culture to support new capabilities
- M&A opportunities in the African TMT sector
- What organisational traits will companies that dominate African telco space in the next decade have in common?
Orange Middle East and Africa
Group Head Digital Media and Services,
Chief Growth Officer,
Mike van den Bergh,
Yolanda Zoleka Cuba,