Visions for Africa Keynotes
Creating an enabling environment to support innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa
- How can policymakers and regulators create an enabling environment to support digital transformation and leverage ICT innovations?
- What are the critical features of such an enabling environment?
- Developing ICT policy to facilitate and accelerate the spread of internet connectivity
- Aligning public policy and private sector development in the ICT space
- The role of governments in fostering a Pan-African culture of entrepreneurship and innovation
Shola Taylor -
Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation
Paul Kukubo -
Managing Partner, Ghalas Technology and Board Director,
Communications Authority of Kenya