Keynote panel: How are ICT4D initiatives opening opportunities for start-up businesses and entrepreneurs in Sub Saharan Africa?
- What can regulators and governments, network operators and ICT leaders put in place now to enhance competitiveness in Africa’s private sector?
- Is a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship possible through entrenched large scale organisations?
- How can stakeholders ensure that ICT development meets its potential as the driver of future business?
- Is there enough liquidity in African markets to develop this nascent tech start-up sector? How do we get to the next level or maturity in the market and real success for SMEs?
- What are the successful relationships and stories between technology start-ups in East Africa and large organisations and MNOs?
Afua Osei -
She Leads Africa
Thione Niang -
Founder Give1 Project, Co-Founder Akon Lighting Africa, appointed by President Obama as Ambassador at the US Ministry of Energy,
Give1 Project, Akon Lighting Africa, US Ministry of Energy
Kehinde Oriola -
Alan Knott-Craig Jr -
Project Isizwe & Herotel
Shiletsi Makhofane -
Head of Government & Industry Relations at Ericsson sub-Saharan Africa,