Visions for Africa Keynotes
How is digital disruption dislodging established business models and creating new opportunities for African start-ups and tech entrepreneurs?
- Exploring new opportunities in an age of digital disruption
- Disrupt or be disrupted? Successfully navigating digital transformation and positioning your organisation for growth
- The critical importance of entrepreneurship in fuelling Africa’s digital economy
- What can start-ups offer large corporates and vice versa?
- What opportunities does Africa’s informal economy offer tech entrepreneurs?
Mich Atagana -
Head of Communications & Public Affairs, Africa,
Unathi Mtya -
Chief Information Officer,
Parliament of the Republic of South Africa
Yolanda Zoleka Cuba -