AfricaCom 2018 opportunities
Talk to us about our sponsorship, exhibition, partnership and digital opportunities for 2018. Contact James Bull on +44 (0) 207 017 5609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship and exhibition
With over 14,000 attendees expected, AfricaCom 2018 is the place to raise your profile, showcase your latest solutions and meet the right decision makers with purchasing power.
Maximise your exposure, amplify your message and generate valuable new business leads by leveraging the reach of our digital platforms and channels.
Ownership of a bespoke event alongside AfricaCom gives direct access to your target audience - a proven way to convert leads and drive new business.
DOWNLOAD THE EXHIBITION AND SPONSORSHIP BROCHURE
We offer a wide variety of standard sponsorship packages designed to meet your objectives. These range from Gold sponsorship to hospitality-based packages and exhibition stands. Our consultative approach also allows for more specific tailor made packages to be designed to meet your precise needs and budget.
Maximise your exposure, amplify your message and generate valuable new business leads by leveraging the reach of Connecting Africa's digital channels. Whatever your business priorities Connecting Africa places your brand at the centre of the global telecoms and technology industry...
For thought leadership:
- Feature articles, spotlight interviews and opinion pieces
- Podcast series or episode sponsorship
- AfricaCom TV pre-event and onsite coverage
- Custom infographic creation and distribution
For Brand Awareness:
- Community advertising and sponsorship
- Newsletter and email banner sponsorship
- Targeted email and messaging
- Content syndication and sponsored social
For Lead generation:
- Custom whitepaper creation or distribution
- Report creation or distribution
- Dedicated webinar or Digital Week sponsorship
- Custom research and sponsored surveys
Custom events to maximise your impact
Take the hassle out of organising your own event alongside AfricaCom
Let our award-winning team maximise your teams time at the event through our bespoke partner event services and lead generation activities.
An introduction to AfricaCom
New to AfricaCom? Download our brochure to learn more about who you can expect to meet, how you can get involved and what's happening at the 2018 event.