Our role is to connect you with our community
Giving you the opportunity to ensure your brand is front and centre when key procurement decisions are being made.Talk to us about our sponsorship, exhibition, partnership and digital opportunities for 2018.
Sponsorship and exhibition
With over 14,000 attendees expected, AfricaCom 2018 is the place to raise your profile, showcase your latest solutions and meet the right decision makers with purchasing power.
Maximise your exposure, amplify your message and generate valuable new business leads by leveraging the reach of our digital platforms and channels.
Ownership of a bespoke event alongside AfricaCom gives direct access to your target audience - a proven way to convert leads and drive new business.
Take a look at the brand new event brochure
Whatever your business priorities AfricaCom places your brand at the centre of the global tech and telco industry. Take a look at the brand new event brochure.
Leverage the reach of Connecting Africa's digital channels
Maximise your exposure, amplify your message and generate valuable new business leads.
For thought leadership:
- Feature articles, spotlight interviews and opinion pieces
- Podcast series or episode sponsorship
- AfricaCom TV pre-event and onsite coverage
- Custom infographic creation and distribution
For Brand Awareness:
- Community advertising and sponsorship
- Newsletter and email banner sponsorship
- Targeted email and messaging
- Content syndication and sponsored social
For Lead generation:
- Custom whitepaper creation or distribution
- Report creation or distribution
- Dedicated webinar or Digital Week sponsorship
- Custom research and sponsored surveys
We can take the hassle out of organising your own event
Let our award-winning team maximise your teams time at the event through our bespoke partner event services and lead generation activities.
New to AfricaCom?
Download our brochure to learn more about what AfricaCom is all about, who you can expect to meet, how you can get involved and what's happening at the 2018 event.