Country Pavilion Sponsor
Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India
The telecom services have been recognized the world-over as an important tool for socio economic development for a nation and hence telecom infrastructure is treated as a crucial factor to realize the socio-economic objectives in India. Accordingly, the Department of Telecom has been formulating developmental policies for the accelerated growth of the telecommunication services. The Department is also responsible for grant of licenses for various telecom services like Unified Access Service Internet and VSAT service. The Department is also responsible for frequency management in the field of radio communication in close coordination with the international bodies. It also enforces wireless regulatory measures by monitoring wireless transmission of all users in the country.
Telecom Equipment & Services Export Promotion Council (TEPC)
Telecom Equipment and Services Export Promotion Council (TEPC) has been set up by the Government of India to promote and develop export of telecom equipment and services from India. TEPC as a Council plays a critical role in furtherance of Telecom export from the India and assists its member companies in easy facilitation of their respective exports.
TEPC has been working with the entire eco-system of Indian telecom exporters as well as various departments of Government of India to deliver and create end-to-end telecom solutions. Keeping in mind the caliber of Indian Manufactures and demand of developing countries, TEPC felicitates various projects in the field of Telecom Digital connectivity.
NASSCOM, a not-for-profit industry association, is the apex body for the 191+ billion-dollar IT BPM industry in India, an industry that had made a phenomenal contribution to India's GDP, exports, employment, infrastructure and global visibility. NASSCOM’s members, 2800+, constitute IT Services companies, MNCs, Global Capability Centres, Start-ups and product Companies comprising almost 90% of the industry’s revenue and have enabled the association to spearhead initiatives at local, national and global levels. NASSCOM runs Center of Excellences for IoT, Data Science & AI, large scale skilling programs and have affiliated bodies like NASSCOM Foundation and Data Security Council of India.
Companies under India Pavilion:
- AccelTree Software Pvt. Ltd: http://www.acceltree.com/
- AXS Solutions: https://axs-solutions.com
- Infozech Software Pvt Ltd: https://infozech.com/
- Ecosmob Technologies Private Limited: www.ecosmob.com
- HoduSoft Pvt. Ltd.: www.hodusoft.com
- Jellyfish Technologies: https://www.jellyfishtechnologies.com/
- Lepton Software: https://www.leptonsoftware.com/
- NMSWorks Software Pvt Ltd: https://www.nmsworks.co.in/
- Tech Prastish Software Solutions: https://www.tech-prastish.com/
- Winjit Technologies: http://www.winjit.com/
- Cellcomm Solutions Ltd: https://cellcommsolutions.com
- People Link: www.peoplelinkvc.com
- INFONET TECHNOLOGIES / NETSTAR: www.netstar.in
- Neosoft Technologies: https://www.neosofttech.com/
- CSM Technologies Pvt. Ltd.: www.csm.co.in