Telecoms, Media & Technology is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
World Telecom Labs is a leader in the provision of VoIP & SMS switches and Small-Cell solutions with a large installed base in 30+ countries in Africa.
• Rural Telephony– GSM coverage, voice & data for remote sites. LTE and cloud-based billing
• VoIP to TDM E1 and STM-1 backbone switches
• High density Multi-Service SBC with integral Pre-Paid, IVR & Billing
• Transcoding solutions for MGW’s, wholesale and SBC platforms
• SMS Hub High Performance, Cost Effective SMS Hub platform with SMPP & SS7
• Bandwidth cost saving: Instant ROI, cuts IP bandwidth for VoIP traffic by 70% - compatible with satellite or fibre networks
As the major STM-1 Switch supplier to the Nigerian IXC market, handling around 5 billion minutes of Nigerian national traffic per annum, WTL has built a well-deserved reputation for providing solutions which are innovative, practical and cost-effective to operators in more than 32 countries across Africa,the Middle East, Asia and South America. In addition to its portfolio for rural connectivity, WTL is a key VoIP player in emerging and established markets. Its award-winning range of VoIP and hybrid VoIP/TDM switches have been specifically designed to replace the huge, expensive, maintenance-heavy switches that have traditionally been used to transfer VoIP traffic onto other networks.