Lee SmithMission-Critical Data Center Life Cycle, Operations & Industry Specialist at DataCentre DNA
Helping data centers keep it together so there's no need to pick up the pieces. I'm not scared of the difficult, tough questions - whether I'm asking them or answering them. Step up to the tough stuff - that's the only way to test yourself.
My family is my life. The data center industry is my passion. Mountain biking is my release.
Change embracer. Continuous learner. Customer obsessed. Silo destroyer. Bridge/Relationship builder. Collaboration advocate. Constantly striving to improve and excel - myself and others. Celebrator of success. Dislike failure. Uncomfortable with mediocrity. “We” – not “I”. Can be unconventional. Status quo challenger. Never a sheep. Avoiding "zero-sum" outcomes. Mentor. Strategist. Negotiator. Tactician. Speaker/panelist/writer. Industry evangelist. Finder of the "common ground".
• Solutions-focused – customer, data center strategy, design & implementation
• Widely experienced in data center operations, long-term strategy and resolutions
• Collaborator. Tactical thinker. Solution finder. Avoids “zero-sum” results
• Innovative solutions, improved operational efficiency & customer satisfaction
• Comfortable in complex, dynamic, customer-centric, challenging environments
• Attention to detail for sophisticated processes and multi-disciplined requirements
• Accomplished communicator, presenter, facilitator, negotiator, integrator
• Develop & strengthen relationships to drive cohesive strategy, operations & growth
With strong technical and management skills, I deliver quality, effective, customer-focused results. Innovative and insightful with expertise across the Data Center Life Cycle, covering strategy, operations, risk, auditing, staff development and multi-discipline/cultural teams. Able to establish and maintain strong relationships across several business levels and organizations to drive success, growth, performance excellence and customer satisfaction.