September 14, 2022
11 am - 4:30 pm ET | 8 am - 1:30 pm PT
AI Ethics Digital Symposium
Many are unaware of the positive impact, incorporating ethical AI into their infrastructure can have on realizing better business outcomes. We explore how and why, with leading industry thought leaders, to ensure future success.
Industries utilizing emerging technology always consider the positive business impact of improving infrastructure, but often overlook the ethical considerations. This is a mistake - ethical AI can lead to better solutions, practices, and improved ROI, as well as upholding societal considerations. This one-day digital symposium will explore the implications of incorporating ethical AI into your organization through top industry thought leaders sharing crucial insights.
- Surveying Metrics Used to Assess Bias in AI
- Ethical Risks Relating to Large Language and Multimodal Language-Vision Models
- Looking at Human Values, Including Privacy and FaccT to Design Value-Led Systems
- The Importance of Data Privacy To Ensure Ethical Practice
- How to Optimize Your Ethical AI Efforts
- UNESCO’S AI Ethics
- Do Certain Verticals Require More Ethical AI considerations
- Scaling at Pace and Being Ethically Minded
- Ethical AI to Boost ROI and Improve Practical Applications