Welcome to The AI Summit London 2021
YOUR SPEAKER OPERATIONS MANAGER
Please note your designated operations contacts below:
Digital Transformation Acceleration | POC to Production | Scaling Intelligence
Computer Vision | Healthcare | NLP | Quantum Computing Summit
CX, Marketing & E-Commerce | Cybersecurity | Finance | Manufacturing
Jie Xin Neo
Please send below information to your speaker operations manager as soon as possible:
- 100-word Biography – for inclusion on website and so the Chair can introduce you correctly
- High-res Headshot photo – for inclusion on website, in JPG or PNG format
- Mobile Number – for emergency onsite contact
- Dietary Requirements – if any, please specify.
- Special Assistance – please inform us if you require any specific assistance at the venue.
VENUE & TIMINGS
One Western Gateway
Royal Victoria Dock
London E16 1XL
Wednesday, 22 September
Registration: 08:30 - 17:00
Exhibition: 08:30 - 19:00
Conference: 09:00 - 17:30
Thursday, 23 September
Registration: 08:30 - 17:00
Exhibition: 08:30 - 18:00
Conference: 09:00 - 17:30
* Timings are subject to change. Please consult the online agenda for most up to date timings.
ACCOMMODATION & VISA
If you would like to book accommodation locally to the conference venue at a reduced room rate, please click the below link for accommodation options and booking information. Please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please contact your speaker operations manager for a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application. Please include the following details and any other requirements from your embassy/governing body:
Full name on Passport:
Job Title & Company:
Passport issue date:
Passport expiry date:
Date of Birth:
YOUR ROLE AT THE EVENT
- Please email your presentation to your speaker operations manager by Friday 17th September.
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and .ppt format is preferred in 16:9 with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the Swapcard platform post-event, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation. Please also bring an updated version of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
To avoid any potential technical problems on the day, please let us know as soon as possible if you have any particular technical requirements such as internet access on stage, non-standard software, running of movies/audio, or custom fonts. This will ensure we have everything ready for your presentation. All videos should be provided in .h264 format in highest res possible .mov. If you use custom fonts for your presentation, those fonts must be provided with your slide deck.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Informa Tech is dedicated to providing an inclusive and safe event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are a diverse community of professionals, and we conduct ourselves professionally. Please be considerate and careful with your words and actions. Exhibitors in the expo hall, evening party hosts and organizers of concurrent activities should be aware they are subject to the code of conduct. Exhibitors and party hosts may not promote sexualized or offensive imagery or activities. Exhibition and party staff should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants asked to stop any behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant or sponsor engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, Informa Tech staff may take action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.
Informa Tech is committed to a role of environmental and sustainable leadership in every aspect of our business and recognises the responsibilities we have to our employees, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we work within and the environment as a whole.
Our contribution to a sustainable and environmentally harmonious society is based upon best practice and covers:
Environment: We use recycled materials for office and event documentation and reduce the use of plastics in all our event collateral
Community: To encourage sustainable development in the wider business we endeavour to utilise environmentally accredited venues and support regional agricultural practice by insisting on using locally grown produce for catering at all our large events.
Relationships: Informa Tech has developed an alliance with the Carbon Neutral Company and as a further example of our customer centricity, we strive to locate our events central to where we feel the majority of attendees originate.
By registering for this event you acknowledge recordings, video, and photographs are being taken during the event. By you entering this virtual event, you give unqualified consent to: Informa Tech, its agents, licensees to record, use and publicise your voice, actions, likeness, and appearance, in any manner and media, worldwide in perpetuity. If you wish to avoid being recorded, please do not enter this event.