Welcome to The AI Summit London 2022
YOUR SPEAKER OPERATIONS MANAGER
Please note your designated operations contacts below:
Headliners | AI At Scale | Verticals 1 – Finance and Retail & eCommerce | Vertical 2 – Civil Service, Healthcare, Media and Entertainment & Telco | Hackathon
POCs | AI Technologies | Quantum Computing Summit | VisionAIres Programme | Fringe Forums | Into The Den
Promoting Your Participation
Colleagues & Guests
We would love to help facilitate your colleagues attending the Summit - you should have received a code directly from your producer contact (or if you are representing a sponsor, your account contact will have this information and your bespoke links).
Share your code with your colleagues and ask them to register via this link and enter the VIP code when prompted to redeem the 100% discount.
Speakers do not need to register themselves, a speaker pass will be generated for you.
Promotion & Social Media
MARKETING MATERIALS: We have created customised marketing materials for all our speakers who have provided headshots, if you haven’t received yours, please reach out to email@example.com. There is also an ‘I’m speaking’ email signature available for your use here.
LINKEDIN: We also invite you to RSVP to our LinkedIn event so your network knows you’re involved (and for a sneak peek at who else is coming).
SOCIAL MEDIA: If you’re sharing on social media, feel free to use this copy:
Excited to announce that I am speaking at The #AISummit London, the headline AI event of #LTW2022!
If you’re ready to explore the future of technology, I'd invite you to join me at Tobacco Dock this June. See what you can experience at https://london.theaisummit.com/
Taking Your Session Digital
Filming Your Session
We can either provide you with a) the raw footage only or b) provide an edited version which will be heavily promoted post-event by our digital team to ensure you extend the life of your thought leadership and ensure your session reaches more attendees than those at the event.
Experts in AI & Quantum Editorial Interviews
Taking place at our onsite Newsdesk, we will be filming a series of Experts in AI & Quantum editorial interviews. These 10-15 minute interviews will be hosted on YouTube, AI Business, and promoted on social media and newsletters. Take a look at some past examples here.
With only a limited availability remaining, please let us know as soon as possible if you wish to take advantage of these opportunities. Please reach out to Stacey Hughes, Informa Tech’s AI Digital Media Lead directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more.
Please send below information to your speaker operations manager as soon as possible:
- 100-word Biography – for inclusion on website and so the Chair can introduce you correctly
- High-res Headshot photo – for inclusion on website, in JPG or PNG format
- Mobile Number – for emergency onsite contact
- Dietary Requirements – if any, please specify.
- Special Assistance – please inform us if you require any specific assistance at the venue.
- Confirm that your name, job title, organisation and session(s) appear correctly on the programme
VENUE & TIMINGS
Tobacco Quay, Wapping Ln,
London, E1W 2SF
Wednesday, 15 June
Registration: 08:00 - 18:00
Exhibition: 08:30 - 18:00
Conference: 09:00 - 18:00
Thursday, 16 June
Registration: 08:00 - 16:00
Exhibition: 08:30 - 17:00
Conference: 09:00 - 17:00
* Timings are subject to change. Please consult the online agenda for most up to date timings.
ACCOMMODATION & VISA
If you would like to book accommodation locally to the conference venue at a reduced room rate, please click the below link for accommodation options and booking information. Please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please contact your speaker operations manager for a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application. Please include the following details and any other requirements from your embassy/governing body:
Full name on Passport:
Job Title & Company:
Passport issue date:
Passport expiry date:
Date of Birth:
YOUR ROLE AT THE EVENT
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
- Please upload your PPT presentation for HERE by Wednesday 1st June 2022.
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know in advance if you require any other equipment.
- Please use our presentation template which can be found HERE
- Presentations should be submitted in English and in 16:9 format with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions at the end.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates post-event on the conference website, please let us know in advance.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation and make yourself known at registration. Please bring a copy of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
- If presenting a video, we highly recommend bringing it as a separate file rather than embedding it in the presentation. Please check with the onsite technician that the video plays correctly prior to your session.
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panellists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panellists questions to be discussed during the panel.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR/MODERATOR
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the panellists to make introductions prepare questions/discussion points in cooperation with panellists to be used during the session
- Welcome and introduce the panellists in the panel.
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel.
- Include any questions from the audience
- Wrap up with some closing remarks.
- Thank the panellists and close the session
An information pack with biographies and photos of your panellists will be provided before the event.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Informa Tech is dedicated to providing an inclusive and safe event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are a diverse community of professionals, and we conduct ourselves professionally. Please be considerate and careful with your words and actions. Exhibitors in the expo hall, evening party hosts and organizers of concurrent activities should be aware they are subject to the code of conduct. Exhibitors and party hosts may not promote sexualized or offensive imagery or activities. Exhibition and party staff should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants asked to stop any behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant or sponsor engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, Informa Tech staff may take action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.
Informa Tech is committed to a role of environmental and sustainable leadership in every aspect of our business and recognises the responsibilities we have to our employees, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we work within and the environment as a whole.
Our contribution to a sustainable and environmentally harmonious society is based upon best practice and covers:
Environment: We use recycled materials for office and event documentation and reduce the use of plastics in all our event collateral
Community: To encourage sustainable development in the wider business we endeavour to utilise environmentally accredited venues and support regional agricultural practice by insisting on using locally grown produce for catering at all our large events.
Relationships: Informa Tech has developed an alliance with the Carbon Neutral Company and as a further example of our customer centricity, we strive to locate our events central to where we feel the majority of attendees originate.
By registering for this event you acknowledge recordings, video, and photographs are being taken during the event. By you entering this virtual event, you give unqualified consent to: Informa Tech, its agents, licensees to record, use and publicise your voice, actions, likeness, and appearance, in any manner and media, worldwide in perpetuity. If you wish to avoid being recorded, please do not enter this event.