AI Summit London is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.

AI Summit London
12 - 13 June, 2024
Tobacco DockLondon



Companies only process 1% of their data. Squirro looks into the remaining 99% which are called unstructured data. Squirro's solutions create a closed-loop insights process to create a 360° view of customers, optimize every customer engagement and every facet of their business. They marry algorithms and predictive analytics to continuously improve decision making, based on structured and unstructured data. Squirro's unique technology allows organizations to search and analyse data across all enterprise systems, including customer support, billing, web related data, emails or videos, apply AI-driven insights and deliver actionable recommendations that allow customers to improve revenues, reduce churn, improve customer service and unify customer data across multi org environments. Squirro works with global data-driven organizations, predominantly in financial services, insurances, telecoms, and manufacturing industries, such as Brookson, Evalueserve, Investec, Helvetia Insurance, Swiss Re, and Wells Fargo. Founded in 2012, Squirro currently has offices in Zurich, Munich, London, and New York.