December 6-7, 2023
PHYSICAL SPEAKER LOGISTICS
Please send below information to Clare by as soon as possible:
- 100-word Biography – for inclusion on website and so Chair can introduce you correctly
- High-res Headshot photo – for inclusion on website, in JPG or PNG format
- Mobile Number – for onsite contact
- Twitter Handle – for promotion of your presence at the Conference.
- Dietary Requirements – if any, please specify.
- Special Assistance – please inform if you require any specific assistance at the venue.
VENUE & TIMINGS
429 11th Ave, New York,
NY 10001, United States
8th December: 8am - 6pm
9th December: 8am - 4pm
EVENT OPENING TIMES
8th December: 8:30am - 6pm
9th December: 8:30am - 5pm
* Timings are subject to change.
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
- Please email your presentation to Clare by Wednesday 24th November.
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and format are preferred in 16:9 with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation. Please also bring an updated version of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
To avoid any potential technical problems on the day, please let us know as soon as possible if you have any particular technical requirements such as internet access on stage, non-standard software, running of movies/audio, or custom fonts. This will ensure we have everything ready for your presentation. All videos should be provided in .h264 format in highest res possible .mov. If you use custom fonts for your presentation, those fonts must be provided with your slide deck.
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panellists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panellists questions to be discussed during the panel.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR/MODERATOR
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the panellists to make introductions prepare questions/discussion points in cooperation with panellists to be used during the session
- Welcome and introduce the panellists in the panel.
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel.
- Include any questions from the audience
- Wrap up with some closing remarks.
- Thank the panellists and close the session
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
The cost of flight and accommodation is not included in your pass, please arrange your own travel and accommodation, if necessary.
You can make a hotel reservation at a reduced rate HERE.
We recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.