31st January 2018
The Grand Hyatt Hotel,
TELCO DIGITAL STRATEGIES
Addressing the Future Need of the Enterprise Customer
To win in the connected world, service providers must simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion and improve operational efficiency to stay ahead of the curve. At this exclusive 1-day event for Telecoms operators, through discussion and debate we will unlock the path to success.
Registration is now OPEN!
Hear from Industry Experts
- Addressing the key challenges faced within the Indian telecommunications market and how Amdocs can assist with these technicalities.
- Allowing for questions from various delegates to tackle any underlying concerns within the industry.
- Our emphasis is on frank discussions and honest debate
Meet & Network with Executive Peers from the Telco Industry
- Building and expanding your company's profile in an industry-focused event with 40 other director-level professionals from the APAC region
- Sharing ideas and knowledge to encourage industry innovation and overall growth in India
Focus on the Indian Market
We will address the challenges unique to the Indian market, reflect on how this fits into the wider Asian context and what best practice techniques from developed market could resonate with an Indian customer base
Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise and intelligent operations. Amdocs’ customers span multiple lines of business, including wireless, wireline, broadband, cable, satellite services and mobile financial services providers. Our offerings support a range of technologies such as cloud, IT modernization and DevOps.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.9 billion in fiscal 2017.