Live November 17, 2021
WELCOME TO ASEAN CLOUD CONNECT 2021
Sponsor Logistics - The Virtual Event
Live November 17, 2021
YOUR OPERATIONS CONTACT
Please note your designated operations contacts below: Leanne Stone Senior Operations Manager, Working hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm BST
3 Nov - Platform live for exhibitors to set up booths/profiles (the rest of the platform to be hidden)
Before 17 Nov - Platform live for all attendees (to update profiles and bookmark conference sessions)
EVENT DAY - 17 Nov
3 months post event – Platform closes
Event day Wednesday 17 November - 13:00 - 17:45 SGT
Please note all timings are subject to change. Please check the agenda for any updates.
Once you log into the swapcard platform you will be able to add the below to your virtual booth:
- Company logo: 400x200px (2:1 ratio), no larger than 1MB
- Header Video link (optional): This can be a live or pre-recorded video, hosted on Youtube or Vimeo. This video will play at the top of your booth’s page. Suggested video length should be no more than three minutes.
- Header Image (if not using video): 1200x675px (16:9 ratio), no larger than 1MB
- Company Description: There is no official word limit for this but we would suggest up to 100 words.
- Column banner on virtual booth page: 1080x1920px (9:16 ratio) image, no larger than 1MB
- Custom background for virtual booth page: 2560x1600px (16:10 ratio) image, no larger than 1MB
If you have any questions or require assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Pass registration will open shortly - your operations manager will contact you once this is live.
Registering your staff is a 2 step process:
- All staff must be registered on VISIT (our registration system) - shortly after your welcome email from us you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org enabling you to register your staff
CLICK HERE FOR GUIDE ON HOW TO REGISTER YOUR PASSES
- Once registered please allow 1 hour from registration before logging into Swapcard and adding your staff as Team Members to your booth page. This will add them to your visible staff list and mean they can view any meeting or chat requests your company receives. This can be done through the “team” section of your exhibitor center.
CLICK HERE FOR GUIDE ON HOW TO ADD TEAM MEMBERS
YOUR VIRTUAL BOOTH
The virtual ASEAN Cloud Connect is powered by Swapcard - an industry-leading virtual event engagement platform, powered by artificial intelligence.
The platform will be available to exhibitors on 3 November to ensure you have enough time to complete your profiles and familiarise yourself with the system. Our team will be on hand through the whole process to ensure you get the best experience possible.
SWAPCARD EXHIBITOR CENTRE
Before the event and during, sponsors and exhibitors will have access to the Exhibitor Center within the platform.
Here, you can upload content to your stand, edit company details and much more!
For detailed information on the Exhibitor Center and how to use it, please see the link below.
HOW TO USE SWAPCARD
Please see the below link for guidance on how to fully utilise the platform. Through this guide you will be able to understand the below and more:
- Navigating within the platform
- Searching for attendees and matchmaking
- How to send meeting requests and organise video meetings
Please see below for our recommendations on how to get the most out of your Virtual Event.
Before the event
- Edit your profile and your company profile
- Connect with qualified attendee
- Send your first few meeting requests. Answer your first few meeting requests
During the event
- Network and make connections
- Note & tag your new contacts
- Chat with them in the app. Monitor your profile notifications
After the event
- Ensure a follow up with your new contacts
- Export your contact list
- Qualify your leads for better ROI
Setting up your booth
Watch our video walk-through on how to set up your exhibition booth on our virtual event platform.
Informa Tech is dedicated to providing an inclusive and safe event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are a diverse community of professionals, and we conduct ourselves professionally. Please be considerate and careful with your words and actions. Exhibitors in the expo hall, evening party hosts and organizers of concurrent activities should be aware they are subject to the code of conduct. Exhibitors and party hosts may not promote sexualized or offensive imagery or activities. Exhibition and party staff should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants asked to stop any behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant or sponsor engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, Informa Tech staff may take action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.