Bringing Together The Whole Consumer Broadband Ecosystem Under One Roof
Your Free Visitor Tickets gives you access to our exhibition hall filled with 150+ technology leaders, 25+ hours of free content, visionary speakers and unmissable networking opportunities!
What's Included in your Free Visitor Ticket?
- Connect with 4,100+ broadband leaders from 95 countries
- Choose from 150+ technology providers from tier 1s to starts ups
- Get industry updates at the 2 FREE content stages: Broadband World News Stage and Gigabit Innovation Stage
- Discover the latest technologies at the Start Up Showcase
- Understand the viability of technologies with free demos
- Make new contacts and connect with existing ones at the Welcome Drinks Reception
- Enjoy cost effective and time efficient networking at a variety of activities including daily Networking Happy Hours
- Access the event mobile networking app to view the agenda, the speakers and keep in the loop with daily alerts
NETWORK WITH C-SUITE & SENIOR EXECS FROM ACROSS BROADBAND
C-level execs from Deutsche Telekom, Telefonica, Orange, Vodafone, Comcast, Telecom Egypt and more who are shaping the future of the industry, make up our audience of over 4,100:
- 21% of our audience is c-suite & 53% is Director Level or above
- A mixed operator audience with representation from fixed, converged, cable and mobile
- We attract attendees from every continent, with over 95 countries represented
- With more than 1,500 companies in attendance, it would take 6 phone calls per day for a year to connect with all of the organisations we have at BBWF!
Benefit from more than 25 hours of free content covering themes such as:
Broadband World News Theatre
This theatre is hosted by our online digital community, Broadband World News, a hub dedicated to delivering unrivaled analysis and insight into the key technology and business developments driving the global broadband sector.
BBWN will be hosting expert sessions on:
- Future broadband outlook and fibre developments
- 5G & fixed wireless
- OTT partnerships and security services
- Data, network intelligence and automation
Gigabit Innovation Theatre
This stage will be looking at the mission of better broadband and what the world would look like with faster speeds and quality connections.
Session topics include:
- Social impact, inclusion and upskilling today's workforce for tomorrow's telcos
- Smart living and smart communities
- Broadband for business IoT and blockchain
The Start-up Showcase is returning to BBWF for the 3rd year and provides a platform for the very best start-ups in the industry to present their ideas and launch their ground-breaking solutions into the market.
With a free visitor ticket, you'll be able to witness the Start-up pitches and learn about new innovations in security, AI, IoT, 5G, edge, virtualisation and more.
ACCESS THE TECH DRIVING GLOBAL BROADBAND INNOVATION
Our exhibition is focused on network technology, hosting 150+ top-level vendors demonstrating the latest technologies that underpin first-class consumer delivery. Shape Your Future networks with ONF, Adtran, Nokia, Huawei, Allot, Intel, Qualcomm, and more:
- Meet new vendors and potential partners
- Understand new products in the market
- Discover technology and solutions that will allow you to improve network delivery and broadband experience
- Meet with start-ups shaping the networks of the future