Innovation Spotlight - StartUp Showcase
THE FUTURE OF NETWORK INNOVATION
Witness first hand the companies that are fueling disruption and change. This year, for the first time ever, we are welcoming the startup community to BBWF to pitch their ideas and products to the global broadband community.
In partnership with our Diamond sponsor Adtran, Broadband World Forum is hosting its first ever startup pitch-off.
Successful applicants to the program will win the opportunity to attend BBWF 2017 and present in front of a panel of expert judges from our event partners.
Apply today to be one of the three featured startups at the event and get the opportunity to showcase your product in front of our all-star attendees.
We are accepting applications until close of business 31 August 2017. You can find more information about the application process below.
– Network with thought leaders, other innovative startups, leading solution providers, and top media and investment communities
– Showcase your product and/or services and highlight potential opportunities for collaboration
– Recognition as a innovative organisation participating in one of the most important events for the industry
– Complimentary access to the worlds most important broadband event - value €3,499
– Learn from the best of the best throughout the rest of the conference
– Your logo and company information included on the website and selected marketing materials
– Complimentary ‘pod’ exhibition space at BBWF 2018
– Press opportunities at the event
Are you a startup with an innovative product or solution in the following areas? If so we want to hear from you.
Open source software
How to Submit your entry
1. YOUR ELEVATOR PITCH: 750 words on your product/service/technology, the USP, your vision, the team behind it, and why telco operators should want to meet you.
2. SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION: Anything you can add to support your entry, e.g. website, PDF, supporting literature, video (MP4), etc.
Please send applications to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until 31.08.17.