Physical Event: 16-18 May, 2022
Virtual Event: 16-20 May, 2022,
Austin Convention Center, Austin
COVID Guidelines at BIG 5G
We are committed to providing you with a safe environment to do business, in accordance with all the health & safety guidelines set out by local authorities. The event will be delivered and implemented with the required level of health & safety measures including social distancing, contactless registration, transactions and hygiene protocols wherever appropriate.
Placing your safety at the heart of our events
The BIG 5G Event 2021 will be organized in accordance with Informa’s AllSecure health and safety standard. As the world’s leading events’ organizer, Informa has developed a detailed set of enhanced measures to provide the highest levels of hygiene and safety at its events, providing everyone with reassurance and confidence they are participating in a safe and controlled environment.
All measures are in place to keep you safe
The team at Informa Tech are working around the clock to ensure that events run safely and have implemented a range of measures including an enhanced cleaning regime, improved air circulation, multiple hand sanitizer stations, temperature checks, and directional signage where required.
Venue Access / Car Parking
The Colorado Convention Center is located in the heart of downtown Denver, so it is incredibly easy for all attendees to access. They have a 1,200 space parking garage attached to the building for any local attendees that are driving in, and are located mere steps from multiple downtown hotels for any of our out-of-town guests. They have a taxi and ride share drop-off lane located right in from of our 14th St entrances and a lightrail station on property.
The Colorado Convention Center website, https://denverconvention.com/, has fantastic information for attendees under the “Attend an Event” tab, everything from parking, to directions, to on-site amenities. There is also a COVID-19 landing page that has all information on what we are doing to create a safe and healthy environment for guests.
During the Event
- Please follow the clearly marked and separate entry and exit points
- Wearing a face mask is encouraged at all times including inside the halls, gloves are optional
- Please keep social distancing when greeting and refrain from exchanging business cards
- Barcode or QR codes will be digitally scanned to allow entry where applicable
- Regular handwashing is recommended. Alternatively, please sanitize your hands frequently using the sanitizers provided across the venue
- Keeping a social distance of 6 foot at all times is encouraged. When queuing, please stand on the floor stickers to ensure minimum distance. Our event seating capacities have also been adjusted to accommodate social distancing
- Contactless payments are recommended at all the venue’s outlets and for catering purchases during the event
- Only pre-packaged food and beverages with disposable cutlery will be permitted during events. Self-service is not allowed, please wait to be served
COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
We are closely following the US government guidelines to ensure the Big 5G Event is hosted in a safe environment. It has always been our priority to look after our attendee and staff's wellbeing with the utmost care, and we will continue to take all necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone on our premises.
It is possible that Big 5G will be required to limit attendance to ensure proper distancing is maintained and locally mandated capacity limits are adhered to. It is recommended that you secure your registration now if you know you’d like to attend in person.
There will be no limit on virtual only passes.