SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS: EXPLORE THE VIRTUAL PLATFORM
What sponsors and exhibitors need to know ahead of virtual BIG 5G.
NETWORKING MADE EASY
- Connect with other attendees by topic, meeting availability, participant type (exhibitor, speaker, etc), and more
- Schedule and join meetings directly in the platform
- The more you engage with the platform, the smarter your AI-powered matchmaking recommendations become!
- Each event features its own filters to help you find the attendees you need to network with
- Networking is a breeze with our platforms intuitive, easy-to-use video meetings. The platform lets you add these meetings to your external calendar and network while still engaging with conference content
INTERACTIVE CONTENT FOR DEEPER LEARNING
- Get the most from conference sessions as you engage in live chats, polls, and Q&A with the speakers.
- Join roundtables and working groups focused on specific topics to exchange ideas and use cases.
- Save the sessions you want to attend on your personal agenda and find related sessions.
- With on-demand session recordings, you control your schedule. Re-watch your favorite speakers and don't worry about missing overlapping content!
FIND RELEVANT TECHNOLOGY QUICKLY
- Navigate the virtual expo with interest-based filters to browse by technology type or industry focus.
- Bookmark your favorite companies to find the solution that best fits your needs.
- Once in a company profile, you can learn more about the products and services through chat, video call, demos, exhibitor content, and more.
ABOUT THE EVENT
- When will I get access to the virtual event platform?
You will be provided with access to the platform on 26 August to start building your booths. Please note, at this time the entire platform may not yet be accessible, and features may be set live over the course of the week. Attendees will be provided access to the platform in later weeks. At this point, the entire platform will be accessible.
- What are the conference & exhibition hours?
The Swapcard platform is accessible 24 hours a day following its launch. The conference agendas are accessible via the "Agenda" buttons on each event and each event's website (these will be live by 24 August). The official exhibition hours for each event are the same as the hours during which the conference is taking place.
- How long will the event platform stay live following the event?
The virtual event platform will be accessible for 30 days after each event has finished. After that, the video content and other content will be hosted via the event YouTube channels and websites where appropriate.
- Where can I get help if experiencing issues with logging in?
You will receive instructions and a link to log in via email. If you do not receive this email or experience any other issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will there be "onsite" support in case attendees are having a hard time with finding their way, setting up meetings, etc.?
Both Informa and Swapcard staff will be on hand to help during the event. There is a "help desk" option featured prominently on each event's virtual event homepage.
- I've logged in to set up my booth, why can't I see all of the event features?
Initially you will only be given access to the virtual event in order to set up your booth. We will be rolling out the other event features ahead of the full platform launch.
- What time zone is the event in?
CST (GMT-5) However, sessions will display based on the time zone your browser is set to. The time zone you indicated during registration displays for networking purposes.
ABOUT YOUR BOOTH
- Do I need to design my own booth?
We've already set up the framework for your booth - it's now down to you to add the features below. Make sure you watch our video walk-through for setting up your booth above.
- What can I do with my exhibition booth?
Your virtual exhibition booth features:
- A video or image header which you can upload. Any videos must be hosted on YouTube or Vimeo. Header images should be 1200x675px and no larger than 1MB
- "Book a meeting" feature - where users and book meetings with you and your team
- Chat feature - where users can send messages to the staff on your booth
- Products - where you can list more information about the products/services you want to advertise at your event
- Documents - where you can host white papers, reports and other digital content for users to download
- An overview of your team members
- An overview of any sessions you're running during the conference
Make sure you've watched the video guide to building your exhibition booth featured above.
- How do I add or change videos, images, products and documents to my booth?
1. Log into the back end of the platform with the link you're provided with and head to the Exhibitor Center
2. Click "company profile" via the menu on the left. Here there are options to update your documents and products
3. In the overview, click the top "EDIT" option, towards the top-right of your screen. Here you can add/change images and videos (videos must already be hosted on YouTube or Vimeo)
For more details, watch the video demonstration above.
- What do I do if no one is available to man my booth during some exhibition hours?
There is a text box on your booth titled "Exhibitor Information." Here you can enter your contactable hours and provide contact information users can reach you on when your booth is unmanned.
- How do I add team members to my booth?
Go to "Team's contacts" in the back end of your booth and search for your colleagues via the search bar. You can add them here.
- How do staff man the booth on event days?
When in the back end of the booth, you and your colleagues will be able to see and respond to messages and meeting requests.
- How do meeting times show on the booth?
Your booth prominently features a "Book a meeting" feature which shows the times your team is available to meet.
- Can you explain the group chats?
The chat on your booth page is meant to be an intro that is followed by a connection or meeting request. At this time, you cannot download the chats, but you can copy and paste them.
ABOUT MEETINGS AND NETWORKING
- Is there a limit on how many meetings we can set up?
No. We encourage you to be proactive with your outreach for meetings and networking, to make the most of your event experience. There may be some limits on the number of concurrent meetings you can hold. If you're unsure of this, please contact your account representative.
- How many participants can I have in a meeting?
Our event platform is intuitive and easy-to-use to quickly set up reliable 1-on-1 meetings. For any meetings requiring over 2 participants, please reach out to your account manager to arrange a meeting room (additional cost will apply).
- Does each of my team need to log into their own profile and set up their meeting times?
You can set up meetings from your own personal user accounts or assign meetings to other members of your team.
- How do I assign meetings to my team members?
Go into the meeting section of your booth, then change the team member allocated to the meeting.
- What if we assign a meeting with an attendee and the team member is no longer available?
You can reassign the meeting within your Exhibitor Center.
- Is there a link that we can share for attendees to request meetings?
You can share the link to your booth page or a redirect URL. We recommend that once someone is in the platform, you send them a meeting or connection request so they are a contact.
- Do attendees have to become a connection of ours before they can send a meeting request?
No, attendees can send a meeting request at any time.
ABOUT THE PLATFORM
- What is the difference between the resource hub & booth documents?
Each event has a resource hub featuring content produced by the event makers. Meanwhile, each exhibitor can also host documents on their booths.
- How many documents can I have on the resource hub?
This differs exhibitor to exhibitor. Please check with your account representative.
- How many documents can I have under the documents tab?
This differs exhibitor to exhibitor. Please check with your account representative.
- Will on-demand sessions be accessible via the agenda too?
Yes! When a user clicks onto the conference agenda for their event, they can view past sessions on demand as well as live sessions.
- How can I register / register colleagues / can we register without completing the form?
The team will provide you with your personalized registration link from our registration platform Visit by GES. Please note all registrations need to be made through this link on Visit in order for the information to pull through to the event platform (Swapcard). Once registered on Visit you will automatically be sent an email to access the event platform. If you do not receive this email please contact email@example.com