Welcome to the BIG 5G!
We are delighted to welcome you on board the program for The BIG 5G 2020. This page includes all the information you should need to prepare for the event. If you have any questions, please contact your Operations contact Aimee Wilson. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
VENUE: Irving Convention Center
ADDRESS: 500 West Las Colinas Boulevard, Irving, TX, 75039
DATES: Monday, May 18th - Wednesday, May 20th
PARKING & DIRECTIONS: https://www.irvingconventioncenter.com/attendees/parking-driving-directions/
PARKING COSTS: $10 per car per day - no re entry
ACCOMMODATION: The Big 5G Event has secured discounted rates at area hotels in Dallas - Book here
Please send below information to Aimee Wilson
- Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Twitter Handle (So we can promote your presence)
- Dietary Requirements (please specify)
- Special Assistance: Please inform me if you require any specific assistance at the venue
Monday, May 18th
Registration: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday, May 19th
Registration: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Exhibition: 10:00 AM - 6:45 PM
Conference: 8.30 AM - 5:45 PM
Drinks Reception: 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM
Kick-off Party: 7:00 PM - late
Wednesday, May 20th
Registration: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Exhibition: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Conference: 8:50 AM - 5:30 PM
YOUR ROLE: CHAIR, MODERATOR & PANELIST
Before the event, the producer will connect you to the panelists to make introductions
At the Event
- Welcome and introduce the panelists in the panel
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel
- Include questions from the floor
- Wrap up with some closing remarks
- Before the event the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panelists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panelists questions to be asked during the panel.
YOUR ROLE: PRESENTER
- Please ensure presentations are saved in the following format: "DAY SPEAKING - TIME SPEAKING - NAME - PRESENTATION TITLE" e.g. Day 1 - 16.10 - Jenny Smith - Great Expectations
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and format are preferred in 16:9 with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated includes 5 minutes for questions.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation. Please also bring an updated version of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.