Sprint Joins the Speaker Line-Up for The BIG 5G Event 2020!
The BIG 5G Event 2020 (May 18-20) are delighted to announce that several key Sprint representatives will be joining us in Dallas, Texas as we help bring the 5G picture into focus…
Mishka Dehghan – Vice President, 5G Development
Rounding off the speakers joining us at The BIG 5G Event this May is Mishka Dehgan, who is responsible for the development of a portfolio of 5G-Enabled solutions for the business segment. Mishka is joining out keynote panel discussion entitled “The Multi-Billion Dollar Question – How Will Carriers Monetize 5G?” which will explore one of the hottest topics across the 5G ecosystem today. Mishka will join experts from Cisco and Omdia as they dive into:
- Keeping it simple: Where are the most immediate 5G wins?
- Are consumer value propositions for 5G services failing to resonate?
- Will carriers really leverage 5G to become strategic suppliers to enterprise?
- Are smaller enterprises being overlooked? How can these companies capitalize on the 5G opportunity?
- Who will win more – SIs, industry specialists, telecoms equipment vendors, or carriers?
- Avoiding revenue erosion, or building new streams? Pricing models for 5G services
Mishka has also joined the shortlist for our Innovator of the Year Award 2020, which honours those individuals who have contributed to the development of 5G across North America. You can cast your vote for Mishka here.
Ivo Rook – Senior Vice President of Things
Delivering the Service Provider Keynote on Day 3 of the BIG 5G Event, Ivo Rook will be examining how 5G will unlock the full potential for IoT for the enterprise. With enterprises looking to harness the power of 5G for their digital transformation plans, IoT is arguably one of the hottest topics in 5G today, and we are excited that Ivo – who is responsible for leading a world-class team to deliver technologies that change the way people live, the way businesses operate and the way society evolves – will be joining us on stage to give his take on:
- Defining enterprise IoT requirements on a case by case basis
- Adopting a problem-solving approach to address customer needs
- How are our customers planning to put 5G to work?
Cheryl Keeler – Vice President, Sprint Business
Cheryl, who has 21 years of experience with Sprint, will be joining our Panel Discussion on “Laying the Foundations for Female Telco Leaders Now and for Future Generations”. Making up part of our Women in Telecoms Workshop on Day 1 of The BIG 5G Event, Cheryl will be joining co-founder and Chief Revenue Officer of Zenfi Networks, Victori Lamberth, as they discuss:
- Breaking down the successes to date
- The most important question: What more needs to be done to promote gender equality?
- Encouraging the next generation of women to enter the industry
- What defines great women leaders today?
- What role are men playing to endorse gender equality?
15-17 May, 2023
Austin Convention Center, Austin