Who’s leading the 5G rollout race- Evaluating the changing dynamics of the ongoing network rollouts in North America
5G network rollouts in North America are well under way, with major operators in the region having already largely laid out their standalone roadmap. But, with so many network options, technologies and deployment strategies to choose from, who is leading the way to standalone?
- An impact assessment of the Covid pandemic on 5G network rollouts in North America
- What is going to be done with newly acquired mid-band spectrum?
- What are the next steps for operators to embark on in their network rollouts?
- How much momentum is Open RAN gaining in North America? And are the expectations for Open RAN aligned with the reality?
- With the sun setting on 3G, how can operators capitalise on the newly freed up spectrum?
Heather Campbell Vice President, National Access Networks Engineering Rogers Communications Inc.
Paul Scanlan CTO Huawei CNBG Huawei Technologies Ltd
Michael Litherland Chief Strategy Officer QCT
Nivi Thadasina Vice President of Engineering Samsung
Emil Olbrich VP, Network Technologies Signals Research Group
The 5G community is once again coming together this May 16-18 in Austin - grab your place via the link below to take part!