About the BIG 5G VIP Program
The BIG 5G VIP Program has been designed to foster business relationships with the most senior industry players, and create environments for networking and peer-led benchmarking. As a team, we are dedicated to making the journey from registration to onsite attendance a positive experience. Starting with your initial contact with your VIP Relations Manager, through to the welcome onsite, helping you build long-term symbolic relationships is our key focus.
To help you maximize every minute at BIG 5G, our team will design a schedule of tailor-made events and personal introductions that will help you make new contacts, discover new international distribution platforms and channels, and surround yourself with the people who inspire you the most.
Benefits of the Program:
- Exclusive access to the VIP & Speaker lounge, including access to all areas of the event: onsite content, conference sessions, exhibition, and workshops.
- Invitation-only networking features: Group roundtables, 1-2-1 meetings, VIP drinks, awards tables and more...
- Colleague referral, including our 'Rising Star' initiative, where one top performer in your team can join alongside you with a VIP pass and take advantage of the higher-level networking and content access. Bring your colleagues with you to take part in the show so that you can learn as a team - VIP level referrals will receive a full VIP pass, and more junior team members will be granted a free operator pass.
- Fast track entry.
- The BIG 5G Launch Party (VIP function area).
- Access to our monthly VIP newsletter.
- Discount to the Telecoms & Tech Academy training courses.
- Unparalleled access to our Omdia analysts, and a free trial to the 'Omdia Knowledge Centre' to access reports, whitepapers, and data cuts from our leading Omdia analysts.
The VIP program is reserved for our most senior and engaged service provider and enterprise delegates.
Your invitation to take part as a VIP must be approved by the VIP team on a case-by-case basis. Please contact email@example.com to find out more.
The VIP program puts you, the thought leaders at the front and center of this year’s event with a curated content and network itinerary led by your dedicated VIP manager, to ensure that you make the most of your time onsite; both in the sessions you join and the people you meet.
We work closely with our registered VIP guests and set up calls to understand what they are looking to get from attending our events. From here, we build a schedule of recommended sessions picked for you, where you get first pick of all limited capacity sessions such as roundtable discussions and the most popular keynotes.
How does the 1-2-1 networking work?
Our 1-2-1 meeting service can help you make connections with the entire eco-system: vendors, other operators, and analysts. We will handle all logistics, from reaching out directly to you to confirm meetings, to pre-booking calendar invitations and organising your meeting arrangements at the event.
Meetings are usually scheduled during the networking session breaks to ensure that you don't miss any of the valuable onsite content.
15-17 May, 2023
Austin Convention Center, Austin
Are you a CXO, VP or Director working in the 5G space?
You may qualify for a Free All-Access VIP Pass for the BIG 5G Event!
* Exclusively Available for Operators and Enterprises Only*