12 - 13 June 2019
Blockchain for Business: From hype to action
Explore what blockchain can do for your business today: Real use cases, real-life examples, real business value.
About the Blockchain for Business Summit
Blockchain for Business Summit (previously Blockchain 360) returns to London ExCeL on 12 - 13 June 2019 as part of TechXLR8, London Tech Week's flagship event. Now in its third year, the summit leaves hype, speculation and cyrptocurrencies behind to focus on real world use cases from industries and business leaders who are reaping the rewards of blockchain right now.
Attending the Blockchain for Business Summit gives you access to the wider TechXLR8 expo - featuring thousands of enterprise attendees, expert speakers focusing on hot topics including AI and IoT, and the chance to discover and try out tech that is changing the landscape of business.
WHERE THE ENTIRE TECH SCENE MEETS
Bringing together 15,000 attendees, 300+ exhibitors, 600+ speakers, live demonstrations and numerous networking opportunities.
What can you expect at Blockchain for Business Summit 2019?
Real-life use cases
Learn how you can use blockchain right now with our use cases of deployments across a wide range of industry verticals including banking, finance, healthcare, pharma, insurance, oil & gas, renewables, government, retail and more!
Business leaders will go head to head with debates and panel discussions on topics including interoperability of blockchain platforms and ecosystems, and regulating and standardising blockchain.
Get to grips with the nitty-gritty of blockchain in a series of workshops and roundtable sessions that will deal with issues such as the legal aspects of blockchain, and interconnecting blockchain with IoT and AI.
Industries represented at the event include
Oil & Gas
Download the Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Brochure
The Blockchain for Business Summit Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Brochure is now available. Download today to find out how we can help you meet your target audience, position yourself as a thought-leader and much more!
Key topics and use cases on the agenda will include
Building blockchain in supply chain and logistics
- How can blockchain address the issues of wastage and low profit margins?
- Real-life examples of supply chain and logistics projects for perishable foods
- Rolling out blockchain: How do you make it happen when you have 100,000 suppliers?
Blockchain in banking, finance and payments
- The rise of the STO vs. ICO
- The projects and pain-points for blockchain in banking
- Cross-border payments
Securing the blockchain in security sensitive industries
- What does blockchain security bring to industries such as pharma, healthcare and finance?
- Real-world case studies of blockchain security technology, from proof of concept to real-world deployments
- How do the costs of blockchain when taking a high level of security into configuration stack up against traditional solutions?
Blockchain, AI and IoT technologies at work together
- How compatible is blockchain's architecture with other technologies?
- Can blockchain evolve quicker through integration with other technologies?
- Examples and use cases of combined technology projects
Blockchain in creative industries
- Blockchain initiatives so far in creative industries including music, print, games, advertising, film and TV production, gaming, AR/VR
- What are the skills needed for a good blockchain developer vs. other technology developers in creative industries?
- Records, data and contract management through blockchain
Blockchain in governement - putting a land registry on blockchain
- Why choose blockchain vs. other technologies and what are the direct benefits?
- The government and the private sector perspective on blockchain land registry
- Integrating the physical and digital worlds - challenges and choices
THE LONDON TECH WEEK & TECHXLR8 DIGITAL SERIES 2019
The virtual event dedicated to cutting-edge technologies and digital transformation
The London Tech Week & TechXLR8 Digital Series puts you in front of the leaders and innovators transforming the way we live and work. Covering everything from AI and AR to IoT and smart mobility, the Digital Series places you at the epicentre of the technology scene, right now.
Startup Elevate @ TechXLR8 2019
The meeting place of the most innovative and disruptive startups on the tech scene
Startup Elevate offers tech startups an unrivalled platform to network with thought leaders, accelerators, corporates, solution providers, other innovative startups and the investment communities across each industry featured at TechXLR8
We’ve picked up some amazing prospects which we will be working hard to convert!