24 April 2019
Cairo Marriott Hotel,
Exploring the potential of next-generation broadband connectivity in Africa
Join 100+ innovators to uncover how to bring the best broadband experience to African users through global and regional lessons learned.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
CxOs, VPs and Directors of telecom operator companies in Africa and globally, in charge of:
- Home broadband
- New products and services
+ key industry bodies and organisations
WHAT QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED?
- Currently, broadband access is very expensive for Africa - How can we overcome this issue?
- How can home broadband be the leader in the African nations' future prosperity?
- Which fixed and mobile broadband solutions are available for the African market?
- How can the differences among individual countries in Africa be resolved when rolling out next-generation broadband networks?
- What are the international benchmarks and best practice examples that the African region could replicate?
WHY YOU NEED TO ATTEND?
- Benefit from a 1-day conference with analyst presentations, case studies, product launches and panel discussions
- Network with over 100 attendees from the telecoms industry and executives from industry bodies and organisations
- Exhibition space and demos of successful broadband solutions
Meet the industry pioneers leading the event
IP GALA FORUM
23rd April | Cairo Marriott Hotel
Make the most out of your trip to Broadband Africa and reserve your seat at the IP Gala Forum, a half-day workshop focusing on converged IP network for 5G & Cloud. This session will provide insight on global best practice, African market challenges and trends, future outlook for IP network and more. To register simply tick the box for IP Forum on the registration page.