15 December 2020
Unleashing the power of home broadband under new normality in Africa
Join 100+ innovators virtually to uncover how to build next-generation networks, establish fast connectivity and provide the best broadband experience to African consumers
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
CxOs, VPs and Directors of telecom operator companies in Africa and globally, in charge of:
- Home broadband
- New products and services
+ key industry bodies and organisations
WHAT TOPICS WILL BE EXPLORED?
- Deep insights into the home broadband development in the Africa region
- The current situation in different countries in the region, challenges and opportunities
- Global home broadband industry trends
- White Paper on broadband development in Africa
- Overview of strategies for making broadband more widely available and affordable in Africa
- Matching broadband strategies to local market conditions, resources and capabilities
- Best practice: Sharing the global best practices on home broadband
WHY YOU NEED TO ATTEND?
- Be the first to see the latest technology in the broadband domain and gain insight on how it will benefit African regions with various conditions and capabilities
- Network with over 100 attendees from the telecoms industry and executives from industry bodies and organisations
- Learn from best practice examples, as leading global operators share their successful experiences in developing home broadband
- Understand the impacts of home broadband in the new normality, as the home becomes the centre of people’s daily life