Advanced Networks + Connected People = APAC’s Digital Future
Fiber coverage, fixed-wireless strategies, improving network resiliency. We have the answers.
Join us in Thailand, one of the region’s most active emerging digital markets, to help solve the challenges.
Ultra-fast Asia Report
The Asia-Pacific market is vast and fragmented but can be segmented into three speed tiers:
- Mature markets with high levels of broadband penetration;
- Countries playing catch-up with connectivity;
- A third layer where roll-out is limited at best.
Focusing on the mature APAC nations; South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia, this report looks at the technologies and services they are offering and the direction of travel they are taking.
WE’RE MOVING TO BANGKOK
Thailand is entering an era of digital transformation, with national strategies in place to strengthen digital infrastructure and drive economic, societal and cultural development in the country. Upwards of USD1.1BN (THB38bn) investment is planned to strengthen Thailand’s broadband backbone, extending access across the country and increasing data speeds by more than 400%.
A strong digital agenda, coupled with proximity to other ambitious emerging economies made Thailand a natural choice for our 2018 event.
Join us at Broadband TV Connect Asia and be a part of the region’s digital revolution.
Already sponsoring or speaking?
Information for Broadband Asia Sponsors and Speakers
Please follow the relevant button below to see the pre-event information for exhibiting and speaking at Broadband Asia 2018. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
2018 SPEAKER LINE-UP
Smart, accomplished and thought provoking. More of our A-list is to be confirmed over the coming weeks.
HOT TOPICS FOR 2018
FTTx Strategies for Excellent Broadband Delivery
- GFast, NGPON, DOCSIS
- Identifying the right technology partners
- Overcoming challenges in fibre deployment
Improve Network Efficiency and Resiliency
- Examining network ‘softwarization’
- Virtualization, automation and DevOps – what is the barrier for telcos?
- Applying data centre principles to broadband access networks
Tap into the Data Goldmine
- Improve Customer stickiness and Spend with Data
- AI & Machine Learning
- Data to inform network performance and customer usage
Understand nbn Models from Across the Region
- A comparison of different nbn models in APAC
- What is there to gain from national broadband networks
- What role should governments have in the future of broadband
Mobile Broadband - Connecting the Disconnected
- Fixed wireless access to connect rural and outlying communities
- Mobile opportunities for fixed operators
- Is fixed mobile convergence the future?
Commercial Opportunities Presented by Next Gen Networks
- Dumb pipe or intelligent service provider? Upscale and stay relevant
- Cloud services, TV, OTT, mobile payments
- How to overcome threats to revenues
Leverage and monetise the IoT ecosystem
- Smart Home & the In-Home Network
- Smart Cities & Industrial IoT
- The future of NBIoT
LeadersIn Broadband is an exclusive invitation only breakfast briefing and networking session for our most senior level attendees.
Enjoy a state of the industry keynote presentation from a leading regional analyst, followed by time to network with your peers and enjoy a light breakfast before the main conference. This is the perfect opportunity to meet like-minded leaders and discuss opportunities and challenges in the industry in a private, closed door session.
Contact our VIP Relations Executive Charles to see if you qualify to join the breakfast briefing.
Help Shape the Agenda for 2018
Do you have the answers to industry challenges? An exciting innovation to share? Email Heather James, Portfolio Director, with your ideas.