Welcome to Broadband Asia 2019
Here you will find the relevant information and forms to complete for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Pamela Prineas, Operations Executive P: +44 (0) 20 337 73438 E: pamela.prineas.GB1@knect365.com. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
In order to have a smooth running and successful event please use the below checklist for your pre-event preparations.
1. Event - Timings
2. Your Stand - Shell & Name board Form (H&S)
3. Your Stand - Event Services
4. Schedule Deliveries
5. Pass Registration & additional passes
6. Send your logo as jpeg AND ai/eps & company profile 50 words and a copy of your Insurance Certificate
7. Book your accommodation
6th May 2019
Shell Scheme Set Up (inside Galaxy Exhibition Room): 19:00 - 21:00
7th May 2019
Shell Scheme Set Up: 07:00 - 09:10
Registration : 08:00- 09:10
Conference: 09:10 - 17:10
8th May 2019
Registation: 08:10 - 09:10
Conference : 09:10 - 17:10
Breakdown all stands : 16:00 - 20:00
YOUR STAND - SHELL
By purchasing a shell scheme package, you will have a 9sqm or 12sqm shell stand, including 2 chairs, 1 counter, spotlights, waste bin and 18amps power socket, please refer to image above.
1. You will also be provided with a name board, please complete this (CLICK HERE) NAMEBOARD FORM for what you would like to show.
2. Complete this (CLICK HERE) SERVICE LOCATION PLAN and email completed to our contractor PX System via firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th April 2019. If you are unaware of your booth number or location on the floorplan, please contact Pamela via email@example.com.
3. Complete this (CLICK HERE) HEALTH AND SAFETY FORM and email completed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th April 2019.
4. Should you wish to order anything additional please go to the Event Services section on this page.
ALL ADAPTERS & EXTENSION LEADS MUST BE PROVIDED BY EXHIBITORS. KNECT365 WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THESE ON SITE.
You can order additional services using the below forms and emails. Any inquiries about the below services please contact email@example.com
- Additional furniture - you can download the catalog HERE and the order form HERE
- Additional electricity - you can download the catalog HERE and the order form HERE
- Carpet - catalog HERE
- Graphics Printing - HERE
- TV Rental - HERE
- Rigging - Should you wish to rig anything above your stand please email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
All deadlines for service orders are on the forms, please complete by the deadline in order to finalize your order and avoid any surcharges.
We strongly recommend that you use the Official Freight handler Exhibition Freighting for this event. KNect365 cannot be held responsible for the shipping of any equipment nor are they responsible for the collection and receipt of any deliveries.
Ania Kot-Medes T: +44 (0) 1732 885131
Should you not use EF GSM please follow the below instructions
Please refer to your contract for how many and which type of pass you have been allocated.
(CLICK HERE) TO DOWNLOAD PASS REGISTRATION FORM. Please complete and return the form to email@example.com by 15th April 2019
If you wish to have additional stand passes that are not included in your contract, please also contact Pamela.
a. Please email the most up to date version of these types of logos and profile to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th April 2019.
1. ai. eps Logo - high res file for banners
2. Jpeg Logo - low res file for website
3. 50-100 word company logo - for website
b. Please also email a copy of your Insurance Certificate (we require proof of general/public liability from all exhibitors) by 8th April 2019.
Should you wish to stay at the at the hotel please use this link here for discounted rates.
This link will be valid till the end of March, please open link inside google chrome.