8 -9 March 2017
The leading dedicated event for cable and media industries in Europe
ABOUT CABLE CONGRESS
Cable Congress has changed. This year, we took this successful event into a new era to reflect developments in our dynamic industry and set the agenda for what lies ahead. The Programme Committee developed an innovative, interactive and knowledge-based Congress for 2016 and beyond. These exciting changes were reflected in both the structure and the content of our event, creating a multidisciplinary and theme based agenda to reflect the challenges and opportunities of our converging market and changing consumer demands.
As a result of integrating CTAM Europe’s EuroSummit into this year’s conference, the re-imagined Cable Congress featured more marketing, branding, customer and content-led sessions. We embraced SME, start-up and emerging market developments alongside the biggest players and competitors, to create the unrivalled meeting place for cable, content and connectivity.
Congress Key Objectives
- Each day will offer a blend of speakers, panels and discussions across disciplines and sectors: our customers don’t think in silos, and neither should we
- Cater for technology and marketing specialists by including tailored sessions looking at the biggest challenges and developments in their own fields
- Create a broad mix of keynote and deep dive moments, combining the biggest names with enhanced opportunities for dialogue and interaction
- Increased networking opportunities incorporating highlight events such as our Congress Party along with "speed networking" and roundtable debate options
- Enhanced exhibition opportunities, with new features including an Innovation Village, content screening and e-skills zones
- Network with top industry players
- Discuss the key issues facing the European cable industry
- Strategic presentations
- Panel sessions and interactive debate
- Learn how to deal with new challenges
- Meet the innovators in the exhibition hall
"The number one cable conference in Europe, recognised by executives of all major cable operators"
- Huawei Technologies Sweden AB Digital Home Expert Huawei
"Great opportunity to get a view of C-level view of the where cable industry is and where it is looking to go"
-Virgin Media Network Architect Virgin Media
"Essential congress to take the pulse of the industry and get main players in one location"
- Amdocs Management Ltd Digital Services EMEA Amdocs Management Ltd
Digital TV Europe’s Industry Survey 2016
In this survey Digital TV Europe has sought to tease out and distill the experience and opinions of industry executives and experts across all the key topic areas currently being discussed at conferences and trade events.
Cable Congress are looking for Official Bloggers to cover the event.
All Cable Congress Official Bloggers will receive:
- Logo & Link on the event website
- Access to all Conference & Masterclass session
- Access to the exhibition
- Access to Media Zone
- Access to the on-line press lounge
Please note: Bloggers Passes are limited and are subject to approval.
In return for your Blogger/Press pass we ask the below in return:
- Display of an event banner/blogger supporter badge on your main website
- Post at least two blogs pre show about the event with a link to the event website
Get in touch
For more details on becoming an Official Event Blogger, please email Alexsandra Silva, Marketing Manager, Alexsandra.Silva@cablecongress.com