Exclusive Report: Cable Operators Role Within 5G
As demands on 5G mobile networks increase, with higher-intensity applications and more and more device connections in our homes, cities, and places of work demanding ever more bandwidth, wireless will need better, faster, more efficient fixed backhaul to cope. And that is where cable comes in.
Download this free report to learn more about:
- How will Cable Operators play in a 5G world?
- A snapshot of the European cable industry
- Next steps in cable technology
- How can cable complement 5G
YOUR KNOWLEDGE BANK ON THE LATEST IN CABLE
Stay connected with our reports, white papers, industry news and understand how cable is changing
Exclusive Report: Distributed Access Architecture and Fiber Deep
In order for cable operators to remain competitive with FTTH offerings, they need to go beyond platform upgrades such as DOCSIS 3.1.
To future-proof their networks, cable operators need to look to a distributed access architecture (DAA) – a collection of technologies – accompanied by a "fiber-deep" framework to transform their headends and outside plant.
Download this free Ovum report to learn more about:
- How DAA will support higher (and symmetrical) bandwidths while lowering OPEX costs.
- The role DAA plays with Fiber deep," or pulling fibre closer to the end-user.
- The integration of SDN/NFV for fixed-cable networks.