13 -14 November 2019
Connect your startup with industry & investment at Cable Congress
For the first time in 2018, the global startup initiative, Project Kairos, is coming to Cable Congress. Expect the hottest startups and dynamic pitches from those who embody 'INNOVATION IN ACTION'
Calling all startups!
WHAT IS PROJECT KAIROS?
Project Kairos is KNect 365's dedicated startup programme, aimed at connecting startups with industry and investment to empower the next disruptors in tech.
The word ‘Kairos’ comes from the Ancient Greek meaning ‘the supreme moment’ and this is what we aim to offer startups through the pitching, showcasing and learning opportunities at Project Kairos events.
For the first time in 2018, Project Kairos comes to Cable Congress, bringing startups in a range of focus areas from IoT, smart home, VR, OTT & streaming to smart cities, network security, data analytics and AI.
Taking part in Project Kairos at Cable Congress gives you:
- a turnkey showcase booth at the heart of the Cable Congress exhibition
- a chance to enter the pitch-off competition and showcase your product to industry executives and investors on the main stage
- full delegate access to Cable Congress, including the Cable Party and all networking features....
....all for less than the price of a delegate pass!
WHY TAKE PART?
- Network with thought leaders, other innovative startups, leading solution providers, and top media and investment communities
- Meet with potential corporate partners who have indicated a prior interest in your business through special introductions
- Apply to boost your exposure in our pitchoff competition for a chance to take home the coveted ‘Innovation of Things Award’
- Showcase your product and/or services and highlight potential opportunities for collaboration
EXHIBITING AT PROJECT KAIROS
- Exhibition 1x1m pod within Project Kairos at Cable Congress 6-7 2018
- 1x Entry to the Pitch Off Competition –Finalists pitch on the main stage of Cable Congress
- Logo and company profile on the Cable Congress website as a startup
- 1 x conference pass to Cable Congress worth €1895, Including access to the executive networking features
- Company listing on CrunchBase – a global database of the startup ecosystem consisting of investors, incubators and startups
- Full access to Amazon Web Services Activate Program which includes:
- $10,000 USD in AWS Promotional Credit valid for 2 years
- 1 year of AWS Business Support (up to $5,000 USD)
- Access to the AWS Technical and Business Essentials web-based (or instructor-led) training ($600 USD value per course)
- 80 credits for Self-Paced Labs ($80 USD value)
**Must be pre-seed, seed, or Series A to qualify**
NEED MORE INFO?
Want to discuss exhibiting at Project Kairos in more detail?
Contact Rhis Edwards on
Direct: +44 (0) 20 7017 5730