ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Set for March 20 from 2:00 PM – 5:45 PM at the Denver Marriott Tech Center, the Making Innovation Pay Off Workshop is a private, pre-conference workshop at Cable Next-Gen Technologies & Strategies moderated by Light Reading Cable/Video Practice Leader Alan Breznick, and features a group of your cable/MSO peers and other industry thought leaders who will explore issues driving the future of cable networks and services. The conversation then continues at an private wine- and beer-tasting reception and private dinner following the workshop.
This workshop will give you a view into
- How a fiber deep architecture that drives Ethernet and data center technologies closer to users can offer you options to deliver new services to businesses, consumers and cellular towers
- The future of coherent optics and why this technology is important to your network, strategy and customers
- Other new technologies that will prepare your network for the next generation of services and will help you deliver the SLAs that business customers demand
Gain insights by participating in discussions with this unique peer group. Additional topics include:
- Evolving your network platforms and technology
- Network AI, analytics, software-defined networking and the role of virtualization for cable
- Adapting operations and management for the next generation of cable
- Looking to the future: architectural visions and the evolution of cable beyond 2021
- This symposium is invitation only.
- All workshop activities will take place on Tuesday, March 20 at the Denver Marriott Tech Center.