Channel Partners Conference Programming
Every champion knows the way to stay on top is continual training.
Register for the Conference or All-Access Pass to gain insights on issues, solutions and hot tech in the channel.
Mix & Match Among Four Conference Tracks
Regardless of how successful you are, there’s always something more to learn. With a conference or all-access pass, you can choose between dozens of conference sessions centered around bettering yours and your clients’ business, all of which fall under one of four tracks:
BUSINESS BEST PRACTICES TRACK
It isn’t enough to just be a great tech with a great book of clients anymore. To compete in the channel of the 20s, you need sharp business savvy and outstanding operational chops. It may not sound like the sexiest conference track, but having expertise in best practices that raise your business acumen is what separates the channel dilettantes from the channel superstars.
- Recruiting the “Right” Talent
- The Fine Print Matters: Why Partners Need to Craft their Contracts to Avoid Being Burned
SALES & MARKETING TRACK
At the end of the day, partners come to Channel Partners events to learn how to make more money, and nowhere is that ROI more immediate than in our Sales & Marketing content. In addition to big name speakers like Will Harris on Experiential Selling on our keynote stage and sessions on our Expo Hall floor around social selling and overcoming objections, our Sales & Marketing Track identifies areas where partners are missing rich opportunities.
- Uncovering Cloud Revenue from the C-Suite
- The Upsell/Cross-Sell Playbook
- CX: The Hot New Channel Acronym
You don’t need us to tell you that it’s past time for you to up your security game. Cyberattacks aren’t just an IT problem anymore, and if a bad actor gets into your clients’ systems through a vulnerability you failed to protect against, it can be game over. But it’s such a complex space, where do you even start? We’ve got you covered with sessions that cover what you need to know from identifying vulnerabilities to building a program around security and selling it to your customers.
- What the Heck is a Threat Landscape?
- Selling Security Doesn’t Have to be Scary
- How Security & Compliance Could Save Your Client—and You
- Stairway to Security Revenue - A Step-by-Step Guide to Building a Security Practice
In order to maximize revenues, you need to know about emerging tech opportunities and ways to optimize your current offerings. Tech also doesn’t mean a lot unless it’s wrapped up in a sellable solution that’s easy to implement and manage. The point is to recognize opportunities to add to your bottom line—and we’ve got you covered.
- Using SD-WAN to Upsell
- IOT: The Promise, the Pitfalls, and How Partners Can Help
- Agents Can Sell Managed Services. Here’s How.
- How to Get in Early on the CPaaS Opportunity
Learn From Experts & Disruptors in the Channel
Here is just a sample of speakers you will hear from during #CPExpo's conference sessions...
Conference Pass VERSUS All Access Pass
Here’s a side-by-side comparison…
Everything in the Conference Pass, PLUS:
- Business Success Workshop: Planning for the Future Pre-con on March 9. This includes:
- Luncheon Keynote
- Breakout sessions
- Town hall takeaways and next steps