September 9-12, 2019
Walter E. Washington Convention Center,
See You Next Year in Washington, D.C.
Sign up to be the first to know when registration opens.
2018 Show Highlights
- 18 conference sessions focusing on how to drive your digital transformation up and down the stack
- Networking events located at some of Philly’s famous landmarks including Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts
- NEW MSP 501 Awards Dinner where we will honor the world’s leading managed service providers — presented by Channel Futures
- 3-day expo hall filled with 150+ suppliers showcasing their breakthrough innovations + new featured areas including the MSP Pavilion and the Channel Futures Theater
- 100+ industry-leading speakers who will share their insights on how to take your business to a new level
- NEW co-located events: Avant Special Forces Training and Cyber Security Summit
Any company that is serious about keeping up with technology needs to attend this event!
As an MSP that has been in place since 2003, it always great to meet with other companies leadership, whether its to talk about our successes or, most importantly, pick each other's brains on the things are working well and gain insight.
As technology continues to naturally evolve at an exciting pace, those connected with Digital Transformation need to meet those unique providers who are making it happen. The Channel Partners Evolution event has provided no shortage of dynamic vested organizations committed to delivering solutions today with a keen eye towards tomorrow.
Rex A. Bene Jr.
Alura Business Solutions
Each and every time I have attended, I make my company money (and thus more valuable). Period! I have example after example of this. Looking forward to the next show.
EVP and CoFounder
Don't Miss Our Next Channel Event...
Channel Partners Conference & Expo, April 9-12, 2019 in Las Vegas
Join 6,200+ channel pros at the largest event in the channel. Register today for lower rates