September 9-12, 2019
Walter E. Washington Convention Center,
Of the Channel, By the Channel, For the Channel
The channel event for forward-thinking MSPs, VARs, agents, integrators and consultants
Registration is now open — take advantage of our lowest rates today!
What to Expect...
- NEW extended hours during the 3-Day Expo Hall (Sept. 10-12) filled with 175+ key suppliers, master agents and distributors
- 2nd annual MSP 501 Awards Dinner
- In-depth conference sessions focusing on the hottest topics: 5G, business strategy, careers, innovative technology, marketing, security and Wi-Fi 6
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with events including: Opening Reception, Pub Crawl, Alliance of Channel Women Networking Reception, First-Time Attendee Reception + countless vendor-hosted parties
- NEW 1/2 day marketing workshop (Sept. 9) with channel guru Robin Robins
- Keynote presentations on latest strategies & cutting-edge tech
- Thunderdomes: Mobile 5G, RMM, UCaaS
- And more!
Who Will Be Joining Us in Washington, D.C.?
Featuring Channel Futures MSP 501 Awards
The MSP 501 is the IT channel’s largest and most comprehensive ranking of leading managed service providers worldwide
Congratulations to the class of 2019 MSP 501 winners! They will be honored and recognized at Channel Partners Evolution during a special awards dinner on Sept. 10.
Any company that is serious about keeping up with technology needs to attend this event!
As an MSP that has been in place since 2003, it always great to meet with other companies leadership, whether its to talk about our successes or, most importantly, pick each other's brains on the things are working well and gain insight.
As technology continues to naturally evolve at an exciting pace, those connected with Digital Transformation need to meet those unique providers who are making it happen. The Channel Partners Evolution event has provided no shortage of dynamic vested organizations committed to delivering solutions today with a keen eye towards tomorrow.
Rex A. Bene Jr.
Alura Business Solutions
Each and every time I have attended, I make my company money (and thus more valuable). Period! I have example after example of this. Looking forward to the next show.
EVP and CoFounder